Premier League 2008/09

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Great, we get the rest of the big four in the last month and a half yet again. Hopefully, we'll have done a better job in Feb and March by then.

PhilD123

International Coach
All of your games won't be at 3:00pm, BSkyB and Setanta Sports still have to pick which games they are going to move around for TV, and as double winners, Man Utd are going to be all over the place once again this season.
:rolleyes:Been a long day Lee?;)

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
I fancy Everton to have a bangin' start to the season. That's a very generous first couple of games. Fulham away last game of the season though. Let's hope there's nothing riding on it and hope that the title's wrapped up for us by then anyway.

thesweepmaster

County Cricketer
Great, all I said to my mates was an easy game to start off for West Brom like a bottom half team at home and instead we've got Arsenal at the Emirates, what a bloody start to the season.:mad:

PhilD123

International Coach
At least it gets it out of the way though, you've got to look at it like that really.

In case anyone else, like Lee, doesn't notice, my last but one post, was rather sarcastic.

PhilD123

International Coach
Skyjacked fixtures announced (as well as Setanta). Some tasty looking teatime aways for United at Villa and Blackburn, meant to be top aways as it is, imagine it will be even better at that time! Arsenal vs West Brom first game of the season at Saturday dinnertime. Sunderland vs the dippers evening, then Chelski vs Pompey and United vs Newcastle on the Sunday.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_3806260,00.html

http://www.setanta.com/en/UK/Our-Sports/Football/Barclays-Premier-League/Fixtures-Barclays-Premier/

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Can't wait for Arsenal-Spurs. A good 3-0 thrashing would convince them that 4th place is 10 years and £300m away

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
At least it gets it out of the way though, you've got to look at it like that really.

In case anyone else, like Lee, doesn't notice, my last but one post, was rather sarcastic.

True, you might just catch them cold...

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
United won yesterday, watched it because somehow I still have my MUTV subscription, they offered me it for £5 for 3 months or something silly so I decided to get it just for the 3, I'm worried they haven't cancelled it. Oh well I'm not paying. But it is all crap. Apart from the endless repeats of the CL final. But then I have sky+ so whats the point. Rooney scored a very nice goal and won us a penalty, good signs. Wasn't the easiest game either, they looked pretty up for it and played well but our fitness and class showed. Good to see Gary Neville back with the armband too.

PhilD123

International Coach
Yeah saw the goals on 101greatgoals after, decent game, SA tour is on Setanta so no need for MUTV:p. Although I do find myself wanting to watch the matches from like 02/03!

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Atmosphere now is so much better it's amazing, you can see why we took stick off people before. Nowadays it's ok, could be better, doesn't really compare to aways obviously.

PhilD123

International Coach
Last season it seemed to pick up a lot, some great games towards the end of the season (Bolton, Villa, Arsenal, Roma, Barcelona all stand out). I think this was partly due to Viva Ronaldo tbh:noway, oh well, VIVA RED ARMY.

thesweepmaster

County Cricketer
Great, we kick off the season on the Television, the last time we played on TV in the Premiership, we lost 6-0 to Liverpool at home, so don't expect Arsenal to lose lol. Although we could still do it!:p

Users who are viewing this thread