Triangular Tournment : Ind VS SL VS Ban

rocky_g

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
After Ajay Jadeja I'm became a fan of an Indian Batsman again.He is none other than Virat 'Superman' Kohli.

deepuparayil added 8 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

The only thing that I now need to sure about him is how he respond in a situation where Required Run Rate is higher than 8.

Ajay Jadeja? You didnt like any indian batsman after him? You were sleeping for 10 long years. :)

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Well we are in finals and look what happen when Nehra does not play.

Don't worry though. In final Dill will score 100 in 60 balls and SL will score 400+

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
few individual records to look at for Bangladesh.

Rahim reached his 1000 mark. only the 2nd keeper to do so for BD. Tamim reached 2000 mark, only the 3rd opener to do so.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Well we are in finals and look what happen when Nehra does not play.

Don't worry though. In final Dill will score 100 in 60 balls and SL will score 400+

Lol, pessimism at its peak. Good way to prepare yourself for the worst.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Lol, pessimism at its peak. Good way to prepare yourself for the worst.

Thats the "Sid" trademark!:laugh

I wish Nehra doesnt play in the final. The game he didnt play, our fielding was at its best in recent times. Today I again hear that we dropped catches and were ordinary. Hope Zaheer replaces Nehra from todays team when we play the final.

nikhil_99

International Coach
Kohli is really in good form, he is the strongest contentder for Man of the Series. We all Indians are hoping that he gets another big one in the finals too...

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
For Kohli, this is almost a replay of the "Emerging Cup" where he rocked and took India to victory in the tournament with superb batting displays. Hope he can do the same in the final and make it an almost exact replica.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
few individual records to look at for Bangladesh.

Rahim reached his 1000 mark. only the 2nd keeper to do so for BD. Tamim reached 2000 mark, only the 3rd opener to do so.

forgot to mention about Riyad. 4 innings, 2 60+ knocks, a 47, 3 not outs, 3rd highest scorer of the series, and 1st from BD. avg. 196, SR 98. Not bad for a lower middle order. Infect shame on players who bats above him.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Looks like KKD will be out for Viru in the final. :crying

Fully expect Kohli to solidify number 3 as his own for now. Will be interesting though to see how things will work when Sach is back, which will push GG to own down. Yuvi owns 4, MSD 5 and I feel 6 is too low for Virat.

Amiya

Panel of Selectors
Kohli has the potential to be a match winner. He has performed well so far. After return of Tendulkar in odi, i would like to see him at no. 4.
My lineup would be -
Sehwag
Gambhir
Tendulkar
Kohli
Yuvraj
Dhoni
R. Jadeja
Harbhajan
Sreesanth
Zak
Tyagi

deepuparayil

International Cricketer
^That would be my line up also except Raina in and Jadeja out.Both Dhoni & Yuvraj are big hitters,so better not to give Kohli no.6 position.

Users who are viewing this thread