Triangular Tournment : Ind VS SL VS Ban

^^ Bowling faster than indian bowlers.

he is all over the fuzing place.

India was on 13. could make use of it! 13 is unlucky. dont say its NOT! did you see how Sehwag or Ashraful got run out on 13 on last 2 matches?

i just realized S Islam got 13 on his jersey. and he is like what..gave up 13 runs per over?

30 runs already. wont be too long

tbh, even though India waaaaaay outclass Bangladesh in bowling and batting

Bangladesh fielding >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Indian fielding.
Agreed. Bangladesh fields well because they know they are weak in batting and fielding is the only way to prevent some runs being scored.

and that's your logic behind India not fielding well? 'coz they can bat and bowl? :sarcasm

LAME!:facepalm

C'mon, you ain't that dumb.. are you?

If a team knows they are not good at bowling, they will improve bowling not fielding! Fielding is a different skill all together and is needed irrespective of how the team bowls.

MuchMore added 6 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

India 3 down. A couple more wickets and we are in for an exciting finish.

Now that's the difference between India and SL. India give the spectators their moeny's worth, unlike SL who steamrolled Bangladesh. :p

After Ajay Jadeja I'm became a fan of an Indian Batsman again.He is none other than Virat 'Superman' Kohli.

deepuparayil added 8 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

The only thing that I now need to sure about him is how he respond in a situation where Required Run Rate is higher than 8.

i cant wait for Saisrini to get all excited like Sidhu and say
"OMG!!WOW! Virat Kohli.....hes the next superstar.has been the match winner in this entire series.could he be the next Dravid? "

:D

No offense sai....just having some fun. ;)

I hope even after the return of Sachin and Sehwag he will be the no.3 batsman,he is playing beautifully and sensibly in that position now.

I hope even after the return of Sachin and Sehwag he will be the no.3 batsman,he is playing beautifully and sensibly in that position now.

that aint gonna happen though.

Sehwag
Sachin
Gambhir.

/fixed.

i sincerely dont wanna hype him up so much so early.
we all know what happened to the likes of raina, rohit sharma, irfan pathan etc...

i cant wait for Saisrini to get all excited like Sidhu and say
"OMG!!WOW! Virat Kohli.....hes the next superstar.has been the match winner in this entire series.could he be the next Dravid? "

:D

No offense sai....just having some fun. ;)

Maybe you're right.....:laugh

But Kohli needs to prove it on conditions outside the subcontinent. Till then, he will be seen as a player with huge potential, and who hasnt yet got the right platform to prove himself. But so far even for subcontinent conditions, he has grabbed his chances and has cemented his spot. And for the World Cup, he is going to be a major player for us.

that aint gonna happen though.

Sehwag
Sachin
Gambhir.

/fixed.

i sincerely dont wanna hype him up so much so early.
we all know what happened to the likes of raina, rohit sharma, irfan pathan etc...

But unlike them he seems to have good technique against everything(spin,fast,medium).So I have a strong feeling that he is indeed the next BIG thing,mark my words for it.

deepuparayil added 4 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

YES!! YES!! YES!! Another superb ton by Virat 'Superman' Kohli.:happy:happy:happy:happy:happy:happy

Well played Virat, more than this one, he deserved when he got out at 91

Confident step in to the Finals :banana2

Users who are viewing this thread