ICC Under -19 World Cup in New Zealand

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
How many of the players from this World Cup, will make next years senior edition?

Less than five?

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Bangladesh won the plate final? LOL they will always win the plate. they been winning that for last 10 years. bunch of chokers. not just this group. but the last 1, and the last 1 and the last 1, and the last 1...and...

always do well, but cant perform on the 'real games'

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
How many of the players from this World Cup, will make next years senior edition?

Less than five?

I doubt many would. Most teams are not likely to change their combinations as of now and might as well stick to the winning ones that have been aiding them so far.
As Sly mentioned, we could see a couple of faces in Bangla and Win teams.

LongLegs?

Club Cricketer
Have to say that Australia have looked the best side in the tournament. That was the first time I saw them play, the semis, and it was a really good performance. Marsh, Floros, Hazlewood and McDermott look like potential future internationals.

Definetely think the Aussies are favourites for the finals, but Pakistan have talented players, so you never know.

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
You never know what to expect with Pakistan. They would probably benefit from the win more than we would.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
113492.jpg

David vs Goliath :p

Awesome chase by WI did it easy in the end.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Yea they did well considering they lost Kraigg Brathwaite first ball chasing 294.

I'm picking an Australian win in the final this weekend. Seeing how dominate Jason Holder was against the Pakistan top order Australia's two FC bowlers should be able to cause some havoc. This team isn't going to give you many freebee overs to pick up the scoring rate.

I watched the cricket company tonight and they had highlights of the Australian-New Zealand game, apparently there was well over 2000 people in the crowd which was great to hear.

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
The two Azams are the ones who are gonna win this game for Pakistan.

Hammad hasn't been dismissed all tournament!

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Looking forward to this.

Australians will grab this one with ease. perfect side with class players like the seniors team.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Great choice in the end to chase down the big total. Finished 3rd in the tournament.

Users who are viewing this thread