ICC Under -19 World Cup in New Zealand

We have a golden chance to be in the final :D Hazzlewood is bowling superb :)

WORLD CHAMPIONS added 18 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

Damn, easy stumping chance mised :doh

Brilliant stuff by Mitch, put himself in a weird position and the catch comes his way. Interesting Doran only just came on to bowl. Floros has looked decent, gets some nice flight and turn.

I went down to watch like 8 overs on the way to the shop. Was a nice day out there. Hadn't been to the ground. It's smallish but nice. Australia looked a class act. They have some big guys haha.

Why didn't you stay? Yea the commentators were mentioning how massive some of these guys are, one has played Rugby and the other is in the sights of the AFL.

LMAO @ the Lankan fielding. The ball stopped before the rope, he ran and put his foot over the rope and touched the ball, then went over, then picked the ball up with his back foot firmly behind the rope again. :rtfl

TumTum added 12 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

I have never seen Mitch Marsh bat before, but watching him now, I am convinced he will replace Ponting in the future.

He has such a good technique, Punter style pull-shot and very solid drives :hpraise

Not looking good, SL bowlers getting some revenge for their batsmen here. Floros has been in good form so that's a positive.

Mitchell Marsh, are you Ponting in disguise? ;)

Nah seriously, he's a clone.

2003 WC against SL, Ponting came and scored a magnificent 100 after Australia lost 3 early wickets.

And he got a 99 too v SL in that WC, that was a better innings. EDIT- woops i was thinking of Gilly's 99.

Mitchell Marsh looks a class above in this series. He could almost go straight to international cricket. Really classy batsman.

Last edited:
You can't play an off-drive from a ball that lands on leg stump :facepalm

Almost had a heart attack there, Marsh u lucky boy

Last edited:
Did Berenger just drop the World Cup? Would have been a shame to see Marsh run out, and that would have opened this game wide open.

Both performed early in the tournament as well. Don't want to lose anymore as I don't know how our tail will go.

Users who are viewing this thread