ICC Under -19 World Cup in New Zealand

P

pcfan123

He is bowling seriously quick and getting good bounce and movement off the seam. Already looks to be an international level bowler.

P

pcfan123

Shezad finally dismissed in the tournament, really weird dismissal too, good change to bring on the spinners. He just got to the pitch of the ball and stopped looking at it...thud into his pad.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Doran bowls the one that straightens down the line really well, Shehzad may have thought it would go on with the arm towards leg.

Interesting time now. Aus u19 have performed a counter-offensive worthy of the seniors. Pak u19's tail hasn't been tested much, are they the soft underbelly?

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Awesome performance by the bowlers, Hazelwood was brilliant, Richardson looked good and the spinners in Floros and Doran matched the Pakistan spinners. Our batters never really performed to their potential but good experience for them.

khalek

Panel of Selectors
If Hazlewood can develop a bit more pace like Bollinger's, then he can easily make it to the test side I think.

irottev

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well done Australia. They were a bit shaky early on but they settled and took the title. Typical Australian team. When it comes to the crunch, they perform. They looked a class act when I watched them so no surprise from me.

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
^^^^
LOL, just realised this.At least they defiantely put up more of a fight!

Users who are viewing this thread