Mindstorm Studios develops official game for Cricket World Cup 2011

jaiit_84

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
its available in my city. i did not wanted to waste bucks on it! it just costs around 200 INR.

What kind of shop it is. I want to know the shop name.I think your from karnataka bu i am from chennai.Anyway please tell the details.

jaiit_84

Club Cricketer
Hi friends, i am from chennai any body got the game in chennai. i am not interested to buy online. In chennai which shop they are selling cricket power game.

Zaxotes

National Board President
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What kind of shop it is. I want to know the shop name.I think your from karnataka bu i am from chennai.Anyway please tell the details.
i saw it in a cd shop at a consumer fair.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It'll be.
Even then I'll probably buy it considering the fact that it's the official cricket game for this WC. I'll be purchasing it only after May as I've exams till then, all I can hope is that the game doesn't die till then, but I'm pretty sure that it will.

jaiit_84

Club Cricketer
CD version is not a browser based game. Check this link
YouTube - ICC World Cup Cricket Game

----------

Mindstorm studios planned to release worldcup game only,2 to 3 years before itself they decided. Thats why they initially tested the cricket revolution game. their first choice is cricket power. you can see the details in above video.

----------

Anybody got the CD version of that game in chennai.Still i not able to get in shop.

jaiit_84

Club Cricketer
Hi PlanetCricket friends. we all combinely make one good best real cricket game. we all have good idea of how the real cricket game will be,so anyone have an idea. Waiting for a good reply from members.

My good suggestion is PlanetCricket will only make a real good cricket game in lifetime. I think only one lifetime cricket game will be "PlanetCricket Cricket Game". As of my wish i am saying.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
It is a browser based game. If it wasn't I'd have already purchased it given I don't have Cricket Revolution and this is the only official game out there.

zohaib_25

School Cricketer
sadly this site only ships to India...we in Pakistan can't even buy through credit card as Pakistan is not available in the list.. :noway...poor mind storm studios..

Users who are viewing this thread