Mindstorm Studios develops official game for Cricket World Cup 2011

P

pcfan123

at least they got that gaudy Afridi slog right :p

I can't wait to see how many copies this game sells, anyone care to hazard a guess? I'm going with 15000

Zaxotes

National Board President
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
am going with <100 :p

AsadAbrar

International Coach
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I want to say a thing, even if it is a very bad and low quality game, even Mindstorm tried to make a game and when Codemasters modded AC09 and released it as IC10, no one blamed them, everyone said that its a very great game. Plus Mindstorm Studios is from Pakistan, not from US or some advanced country.
After taking all these points in consideration, i think its a decent effort.:clap

Last edited:

jaiit_84

Club Cricketer
i totally agreed with you, Atleast we are getting a game during cricket world cup.

P

pcfan123

when Codemasters modded AC09 and released it as IC10, no one blamed them, everyone said that its a very great game

Are we reading the same forum? Codies was so viciously criticized here that none of their reps post anymore.

As for the "its made in a non advanced country" argument, well thats just weak. A shoddy product is a shoddy product no matter where it's from.

jaiit_84

Club Cricketer
Any body got the PC CD ROM version of the game in india. It has more features than that browser based game.

Zaxotes

National Board President
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
its available in my city. i did not wanted to waste bucks on it! it just costs around 200 INR.

Users who are viewing this thread