Post your questions about the game here!

karthik kamath

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
IPL? I thought this was a proper cricket game......

all the 3 formats of the game are proper cricket. i have many friends here who were not used to watch cricket , then with ipl producing some last over thrillers many started watching and now they even have plans to buy this game ... i say IPL and the other T20 leagues around the world is helping cricket to get more and more fans in india and around the world , which is always good for us cricket gamers . More of crcket fans means more the sales for the game (provided they have intrest in gaming :):):)

Last edited by a moderator:

yashwanth kumar

Panel of Selectors
Any one please link me to the game features i just went trough a thread i saw Mr.Ross discussing some of the features like drs, manual apeal etc but i really want to know about the no of teams and availabel stadiums etc about the game i am really excited to hear it but will be soon trying my hands on the beta v2 may be on 25 this month since my exams are no the verge but please will any one link me or post the pre features of this game. I personaly feel this game will feature as the best cricket game ever made after c07 by Ea and to be frank it gets a better team and ceo to beat this game if any one wants to in the near future All the best Bigant's.

D

Dutch

all the 3 formats of the game are proper cricket. i have many friends here who were not used to watch cricket , then with ipl producing some last over thrillers many started watching and now they even have plans to buy this game ... i say IPL and the other T20 leagues around the world is helping cricket to get more and more fans in india and around the world , which is always good for us cricket gamers . More of crcket fans means more the sales for the game (provided they have intrest in gaming :):):)

1. Note pinch of salt.
2. Note where tongue is placed in vicinity of cheek.

----------

Any one please link me to the game features i just went trough a thread i saw Mr.Ross discussing some of the features like drs, manual apeal etc but i really want to know about the no of teams and availabel stadiums etc about the game i am really excited to hear it but will be soon trying my hands on the beta v2 may be on 25 this month since my exams are no the verge but please will any one link me or post the pre features of this game. I personaly feel this game will feature as the best cricket game ever made after c07 by Ea and to be frank it gets a better team and ceo to beat this game if any one wants to in the near future All the best Bigant's.

See this thread for the list of stadiums etcetera. It is all in there.

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...e-breakdown-gameplay-details-added-84010.html

Last edited by a moderator:

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
Ross/Big Ant,

Can you please confirm that we will not have a repeat of sockgate like we did on the AFL game?

For those who didn't play it, basically the players always had their socks up, whereas in real life some have them up and some down. Basically it ruined the game for me and many other people.

Even though cricketers wear long sleeve pants, I will not be happy unless I know that the height of their socks is simulated and can be varied, underneath the pants.

Kind regards!

srk121

International Coach
Ross/Big Ant,

Can you please confirm that we will not have a repeat of sockgate like we did on the AFL game?

For those who didn't play it, basically the players always had their socks up, whereas in real life some have them up and some down. Basically it ruined the game for me and many other people.

Even though cricketers wear long sleeve pants, I will not be happy unless I know that the height of their socks is simulated and can be varied, underneath the pants.

Kind regards!

:lol:lol

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Perhaps a system where the socks incrementally slide down until the player in question is given a talking to by their captain and the height is reset.

Users who are viewing this thread