Post your questions about the game here!

Ross, u have any plans of having a website thay we can visit to browse through cricket academy creations and download players? So that we dont have to start the ps3 each time we need to look at or download the latest. Once we add a certain player to our list of players it will automatically show up on ps3 when we start that.

^ yeah, I was going to post above suggestion too. Would be really nice and easy if we can just browse from website and download whatever we want. It would be easy to find players in a organized and detailed way.

Another thing I want from PC geeks is to come with an external editor to edit stats of created player. It will make life easy to simply input the stats in external editor with cricinfo at background or how about Auto stats update, remember that gem created by Harrypotter_fan for C07? ;)

Ross, u have any plans of having a website thay we can visit to browse through cricket academy creations and download players? So that we dont have to start the ps3 each time we need to look at or download the latest. Once we add a certain player to our list of players it will automatically show up on ps3 when we start that.

There will be a team upload/download so it won't be so bad. Whatever you do on the PC will be reflected on your PS3/Xbox360 account.

The web side of things is difficult because the players need to be rendered from the 3D geometry on the server. Not saying it can't be done, it is just that we are not focussed on it for this version.

There will be a team upload/download so it won't be so bad. Whatever you do on the PC will be reflected on your PS3/Xbox360 account.

The web side of things is difficult because the players need to be rendered from the 3D geometry on the server. Not saying it can't be done, it is just that we are not focussed on it for this version.

Alright, no problem man. Didn't think about the rendering part. Sounds much more complicated now than I initially thought.

Have another suggestion instead, since the updating part of the creation never stops (Gotta always keep trying to get the face near perfect) it would be nice to have an "update" option on individual player/teams. If selected it would automatically download the latest versions of those players/teams created by the same creator.

Alright, no problem man. Didn't think about the rendering part. Sounds much more complicated now than I initially thought.

Have another suggestion instead, since the updating part of the creation never stops (Gotta always keep trying to get the face near perfect) it would be nice to have an "update" option on individual player/teams. If selected it would automatically download the latest versions of those players/teams created by the same creator.

Yep, auto-updates for both teams and players will be in a later Update.

ROSS I got a question for you hope you will not elude it.
So we have Both PLAYER Creator and TEAM Creator in Cricket Academy.
As we don't know whether Domestic teams will be licensed or not.
So can we hope to get TEAM LOGO Creator in the FUTURE patch of Cricket Academy??

ROSS I got a question for you hope you will not elude it.
So we have Both PLAYER Creator and TEAM Creator in Cricket Academy.
As we don't know whether Domestic teams will be licensed or not.
So can we hope to get TEAM LOGO Creator in the FUTURE patch of Cricket Academy??

That would require a lot of picture templates. Maybe we can have an option to create the logo by uploading a pic from our pc/console :D! I know we are getting too greedy now :p

Is it a official licensed product of ICC?
As EA SPORTS produces soccer games which are licensed products of FIFA.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will it include accurate team names,player names,stadiums & accurate player faces of all the top 10 nations?

Is it a official licensed product of ICC?
As EA SPORTS produces soccer games which are licensed products of FIFA.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will it include accurate team names,player names,stadiums & accurate player faces of all the top 10 nations?

No
No
No
No

Read the sticky thread.

I have a question about music. I know you said you will give local bands a go, but not heavy stuff ( :( no For All Eternity then, Australia's best band). The thing is, I like my heavy stuff and I'd like to know if we can customise at all. I have searched for an answer but I haven't found an answer

Users who are viewing this thread