Post your questions about the game here!

...been in the business way too long to accept that a game is done and dusted because it has a release date. That is very assumptive.

...and if you're UbiSoft, you just stick the game in a box and sell it, then have your clients sitting for an hour upon first-play waiting for "Day 1" updates to roll through because you released a half-finished game.

ACIII was one of the worst gaming experiences I've had with that franchise, such a buggy stupid game.

...and if you're UbiSoft, you just stick the game in a box and sell it, then have your clients sitting for an hour upon first-play waiting for "Day 1" updates to roll through because you released a half-finished game.

ACIII was one of the worst gaming experiences I've had with that franchise, such a buggy stupid game.

and then there was the Wii U - kids waiting on Christmas morning for hours while we had a 3.1 Gig firmware and Mario game update.... and of course at the same time as everyone else was trying to get online!

Which is all fine, I suppose if you can afford fast broadband, but if you're on a data cap you're absolutely rooted for the month. It's pretty abhorrent really... Get it right, it's only customers impatience that needs to be tempered, not your in-house goals and delivered gaming experience. It happens when it happens, as long as there's open dialogue and enough sneak peeks and interviews to keep the product top of mind, the "release date" really is just a target to be missed, rather than hit...

...I'm always one for the balance between "mystery box" and "spoilers". Some do it better than others. Tortoise wins the race, more often than not theory applies.

Are you serious.. You surely must be trolling.. Right? Are you really getting upset because of the height being cut off at 2.1 metres? Its .1 metres. You tell me how this is going to affect you and your cricket gaming experience.

Speak for yourself. I myself have no interest in this game since I found out the toss will not use a 1551 Edward VI silver farthing. :mad. Detail matters!

Speak for yourself. I myself have no interest in this game since I found out the toss will not use a 1551 Edward VI silver farthing. :mad. Detail matters!

What!? When was the farthing thing announced?? Man, what are they thinking? Don't they know that we NEED that coin in that game??

If you could point me to the post in which Ross mentioned that because I would like to look myself and although a hundred people have already told me the same thing I still think that if I look myself it might turn out differently and I am sure that Ross is also eagerly awaiting my personal opinion on it......

What!? When was the farthing thing announced?? Man, what are they thinking? Don't they know that we NEED that coin in that game??

If you could point me to the post in which Ross mentioned that because I would like to look myself and although a hundred people have already told me the same thing I still think that if I look myself it might turn out differently and I am sure that Ross is also eagerly awaiting my personal opinion on it......

Rumour has it though lads that there will be full coin physics implemented into the game, giving the user a completley authentic coin tossing experience!

Rumour has it though lads that there will be full coin physics implemented into the game, giving the user a completley authentic coin tossing experience!

I am all for authentic tossing but only with Edward VI............

and then there was the Wii U - kids waiting on Christmas morning for hours while we had a 3.1 Gig firmware and Mario game update.... and of course at the same time as everyone else was trying to get online!
3.1GB being 100MB per combination of control scheme you've got on the Wii U.

releasedatenoworikillakitten

That's how you do it properly...

...doing gods work I am.

Users who are viewing this thread