Post your questions about the game here!

If it helps last time I was in Aus I went to State of Origin and to Port Adelaide v North Melbourne... (am aware they were different sports!).

a tricky qn about non striker in control by AI. My understanding is striker will push the ball in gaps and calls for a single and it completes and again another run and again another one, by this time, if the non striker is a player like Ashwin (slow runner) will AI reject the 3rd run? If so , what would happen if that is the last ball of the match and my team requires the 3rd run to be completed to win the match, will it still reject the run? :noway :noway

Ross confirmed that the AI would do anything to take that run.

good to hear that!!! :clap :clap i think BA Cricket is waiting for ashes to get released to see the reactions of the cricket lovers and i hope many screenshots and videos will come out after June 21 2013 based on the things Ashes cricket 2013 lack of. So lets wait for ashes release

Wow! Not many people follow both AFL and Rugby League.

You do Ross, you don't see many developers making different sport games to often. I have looked on youtube for both the AFL and Rugby game but unlike you i don't love other sports. Like the V8's and the WWE sometimes or UFC but that's about it.

good to hear that!!! :clap :clap i think BA Cricket is waiting for ashes to get released to see the reactions of the cricket lovers and i hope many screenshots and videos will come out after June 21 2013 based on the things Ashes cricket 2013 lack of. So lets wait for ashes release

Definitely disagree. Remember the story of Playstation and Xbox? One releasing earlier and thereby losing out on sales?

If the game is ready to go, there is no sense in delaying it. Ross of all people is one of the most competitive CEO's I have known. So as he mentioned, lets see who hits the street first. :yes

The Playstation 3's only lesson to Big Ant is not to price the game three times as high as Ashes.

that, and that content is everything - Sony should have kept GTA as a PlayStation exclusive....

----------

Definitely disagree. Remember the story of Playstation and Xbox? One releasing earlier and thereby losing out on sales?

If the game is ready to go, there is no sense in delaying it. Ross of all people is one of the most competitive CEO's I have known. So as he mentioned, lets see who hits the street first. :yes

However I don't know when the other game is hitting the streets.... been in the business way too long to accept that a game is done and dusted because it has a release date. That is very assumptive.

We were number one on the top ten charts in the US with our unlicensed "Road to Knoxville" Sprint Cars PS2 because one of the biggest titles of all - Madden - slipped by just two weeks at the last minute and there was no other product to buy those two weeks. We even had reviews that started with "What is a sprint car and why is this game on the top of the charts!!" - glorious time for us indeed :yes

I dont know why i am being ignored, i can understand that u might not be answering the question of whether it will show the distance of a six hit but why are you not replying as to whether you will be able to increase the height editor in the game to allow us to accomodate the height of a player who is 2.2metres. I dont understand.

This is very upsetting.

Are you serious.. You surely must be trolling.. Right? Are you really getting upset because of the height being cut off at 2.1 metres? Its .1 metres. You tell me how this is going to affect you and your cricket gaming experience.

Haha so any new updates or news or interesting info for us?what are your future plans about cricket sir, how do you want the cricket fans receive your game.....It is good to hear that this game took many years to bring a realistic gaming experience and brilliant features.Which part you think is the most interesting in this game?

that, and that content is everything - Sony should have kept GTA as a PlayStation exclusive....

----------

However I don't know when the other game is hitting the streets.... been in the business way too long to accept that a game is done and dusted because it has a release date. That is very assumptive.

We were number one on the top ten charts in the US with our unlicensed "Road to Knoxville" Sprint Cars PS2 because one of the biggest titles of all - Madden - slipped by just two weeks at the last minute and there was no other product to buy those two weeks. We even had reviews that started with "What is a sprint car and why is this game on the top of the charts!!" - glorious time for us indeed :yes

Haha that is epic. But I'm not sure if that will happen with the other game. All I wish is that we don't have a big gap between games that we eventually buy one without a choice(out of impatience obviously).

----------

The Playstation 3's only lesson to Big Ant is not to price the game three times as high as Ashes.

I still don't understand why Xbox's internet connection requires payment. That and the blu-ray movie play-ability are the two things why I feel pricing PS3 higher was logical, though not that high.

I still don't understand why Xbox's internet connection requires payment. That and the blu-ray movie play-ability are the two things why I feel pricing PS3 higher was logical, though not that high.

Given the high price of blu ray player at that time ($300+) i thought it was justified although it was wayy out of my budget.

Users who are viewing this thread