Post your questions about the game here!

They can't change the models now, they are locked down, that's why. One player is that height... come on, it isn't a huge deal. Even at 2.1m he will tower over everyone in the game.

Six distance, pretty sure that will be in with T20..

Last edited:
^This... and there is no release date.

I dont know why i am being ignored, i can understand that u might not be answering the question of whether it will show the distance of a six hit but why are you not replying as to whether you will be able to increase the height editor in the game to allow us to accomodate the height of a player who is 2.2metres. I dont understand.

This is very upsetting.

----------

And is their any chance you can let us know will the game release before the end of this month as if not then i will have to wait till september to buy it as i will be going on holiday. I dont want exact date just if its releasing in this month.

I'm not ignoring you, indeed I have read every post on here. It would not take you long to realise that I am not answering anyone's questions regarding the release date.

Please can we now stop asking for a release date, its been amazing having Ross on here and we don't want him to wish he had never bothered.
Cricket Academy will keep us occupied until release, I know its keeping me busy.:yes

Please can we now stop asking for a release date, its been amazing having Ross on here and we don't want him to wish he had never bothered.
Cricket Academy will keep us occupied until release, I know its keeping me busy.:yes

+ I am sure Ross would himself like to provide us with a release date as soon as he is able to. Why would he hide it once it has been confirmed lol

Yes i agree with this post, i don't care about the release date if Ross wants to release it dec or june then i will still buy it day one.
Also the cricket academy is still not finished so they are not in a rush.
My guess if i can and this is not a ask is after the play sessions go around aus and people will get to play the game and test it, if there are problems then bigant can release later.;)

what will be features in update#2 ?
i hope it is coming on dis on friday ?:rolleyes

We were on time with the release of Cricket Academy, and I think in what was a surprise to most here, we had an Update less than a week later (which was also a day after a public holiday in Melbourne).

We will have another Update late Friday or first thing Monday.

Last edited:
Ross love ya work. Cricket academy is amazing. And have very high hopes for this game.
Still playing ur afl game and rugby league live 2 weekly

a tricky qn about non striker in control by AI. My understanding is striker will push the ball in gaps and calls for a single and it completes and again another run and again another one, by this time, if the non striker is a player like Ashwin (slow runner) will AI reject the 3rd run? If so , what would happen if that is the last ball of the match and my team requires the 3rd run to be completed to win the match, will it still reject the run? :noway :noway

Ross love ya work. Cricket academy is amazing. And have very high hopes for this game.
Still playing ur afl game and rugby league live 2 weekly

Wow! Not many people follow both AFL and Rugby League.

a tricky qn about non striker in control by AI. My understanding is striker will push the ball in gaps and calls for a single and it completes and again another run and again another one, by this time, if the non striker is a player like Ashwin (slow runner) will AI reject the 3rd run? If so , what would happen if that is the last ball of the match and my team requires the 3rd run to be completed to win the match, will it still reject the run? :noway :noway

Im pretty sure ross said ai will react depending on situation. So as to ur question I would assume the ai will take the run, to win the game

----------

Wow! Not many people follow both AFL and Rugby League.

Im a sport nut. Watchin at least 3afl games and 2nrl games a week, love soccer, nfl, baseball basketball.

Hence why im not aloud to have foxtel sports channel.

90% of my ps3 games are sport. But crickets my number 1 sport

Users who are viewing this thread