Post your questions about the game here!

two questions in my mind:rolleyes

1) during playing original game can we still create players and teams ?
2) kit editors are capable of providing new jerseys to different created teams?

plz reply "big ants studios"

Yes.

Ross, will the bowler run in automatically to bowl or we will have him run/sprint and then bowl..

Seeing that the batsman has the option of Walking / Jogging / Sprinting when taking a run, I really would expect that same would be the case with a bowler!! I am pretty sure that we would atleast be able to use the crease while bowling.

if it is there then we also have the stamina and fitness of bowlers under control.

just wanted to know how long would be the career mode i hope it's 10-15 years......and would we start as coach of a small domestic team and on basis of our performance we would get offers from international teams or we would directly get opportunity to coach them?

Every mode in Cricket has an online option, it is head to head or co-operative (all player controller selection screens have an online selection also).

There are also online tournaments.

Hey Ross,
Am quoting the above post from the General Discussion thread. It is really interesting to note that you mentioned 'Co-operative' online play in it. Is this still in the game? If yes, how many players can play in a single online match (will it be 4v4 like in RLL2)????

Last edited:
Hey Ross,
Am quoting the above post from the General Discussion thread. It is really interesting to note that you mentioned 'Co-operative' online play in it. Is this still in the game? If yes, how many players can play in a single online match????

Not sure i like this idea, online will be interesting enough without finding you are playing against two opponents. And if you match 1v1 and 2v2 then you just half the online games you can find.

Hi Ross,

Will there be difference in the pacing for different game styles, like slower pacing for tests and quicker for T-20's

Will the overall game feel rushed in a T20 like it really feels

Not sure i like this idea, online will be interesting enough without finding you are playing against two opponents. And if you match 1v1 and 2v2 then you just half the online games you can find.

Nah...I am sure you would have a separate option/menu for teamplay or head to head, like we have in Fifa!

I think this co-op online feature is a great idea! Apart from the obvious fun that is involved in co-op, there are a lot of people who are not well versed with cricket games (newbies :p) and for them, playing co-op is the most enjoyable way to play with pals online as the entire match is not resting on their shoulders. Its no fun losing by big margins because you are not yet well versed with the game. This acts as a brilliant mode for encouraging new comers to play online, something that keeps them playing the game and improving more and more to later compete in head to head matches as well. I know this from personal experience, as I started playing Fifa (Fifa 10 was my first football game) online only because of the teamplay. Now that I have improved somewhat, I enjoy head to head more, though there is nothing like gathering together with 10 of my pals and playing a game of football online :D!

Last edited by a moderator:
Will there be difference in the pacing for different game styles, like slower pacing for tests and quicker for T-20's

Will the overall game feel rushed in a T20 like it really feels

I suspect you are talking about the run rates for the different formats.
These issues are one of a kind, and have never ever been corrected.
There was a long discussion about pacing the different formats in the posts and threads earlier on this forum, Ross assured that he was committed to implement realistic run-rates as much as he could. As much as simple it may sound , surely there is a complex process involved.

So the answer to your question must be a :yes.

Trailer

I think the fans deserve a short trailer of the game now. I really hope Big ant studios will release some kind of video or trailer for the fans. thanks

need help guys

Hi guys i need your help i have been creating lots of players and re-editing lots of others that you guys have made but three players have given me lots of problems. Had a few trys not happy to publish any the players in question are grahem thorpe nasser hussian and andy caddick give them a try guys look forward to seeing results:thumbs

Hi guys i need your help i have been creating lots of players and re-editing lots of others that you guys have made but three players have given me lots of problems. Had a few trys not happy to publish any the players in question are grahem thorpe nasser hussian and andy caddick give them a try guys look forward to seeing results:thumbs

Hi Steve, I might try Andrew caddick later,I'll let you know how I get on

Ross pls answer: will the bowler run in automatically to bowl or we will have him run/sprint and then bowl..

Ross pls answer: will the bowler run in automatically to bowl or we will have him run/sprint and then bowl..

A fast bowler may be fatigued, but he would still run for the whole day with the same speed(or atleast it seems the same speed).
I personally wouldn't like if we actually have to control his run-up, ie. , sprint, jog etc.

Users who are viewing this thread