Post your questions about the game here!

^Lol. Well I will just have to create everything myself then. I am thinking of Shifting over to PS 3 to get the free online service. I can't spend the extra bucks on a XBLA connections.

Or maybe you can use the roster save files from another user. It is possible on the ps3, so I think it will be possible on the xbox as well.

Or you can ask someone here to give you the slider values for the player. That way you can copy them on your machine :D.....thats how it worked for WWE games as well before they added the download/upload facility!

Will there be a practice net mode in this game? Perhaps, if batting, you could direct the bowler to bowl in a certain way. That would mimic real life, as I know sometimes when I go into bat I ask some of the quicks to bowl short to me or whatever.

Will there be a practice net mode in this game? Perhaps, if batting, you could direct the bowler to bowl in a certain way. That would mimic real life, as I know sometimes when I go into bat I ask some of the quicks to bowl short to me or whatever.

No nets mate, about the only feature i'm shocked is not in this amazing sounding game.

Career mode would have been more interesting if we were to practice in the nets before matches with specific objectives to complete in each net practice..

Career mode would have been more interesting if we were to practice in the nets before matches with specific objectives to complete in each net practice..
I agree - especially as the game is likely to have a bit of a learning curve compared to other cricket games considering the differences in control structures mentioned.

Sidhe's Rugby game had a neat feature whereby you could "practice" passing, kicking, running (etc) during the loading screen for a game. Something like a "nets" feature could maybe be including as a loading-screen option perhaps?

Sidhe's Rugby game had a neat feature whereby you could "practice" passing, kicking, running (etc) during the loading screen for a game. Something like a "nets" feature could maybe be including as a loading-screen option perhaps?

Sounds just like what they've had in the FIFA games for several years.

Is there a Feature 'When a Batsman/Bowler came to Start Batting/Bowling their info shown like we seen in Cricket but I don't think any Cricket game in past include this !!

There are tutorials for fielding, batting and bowling.

Is New Zealand in the game?
Can you edit the colour and logos of the wickets?

Users who are viewing this thread