Post your questions about the game here!

xbox360

if i create players on my pc can i get them to my xbox when i get the game i dont want to spend hour creating players and not be able to use them.

i've seen this question posted a couple time and havnt seen an answer to it ... so would be great if you actually answered it

if i create players on my pc can i get them to my xbox when i get the game i dont want to spend hour creating players and not be able to use them.

i've seen this question posted a couple time and havnt seen an answer to it ... so would be great if you actually answered it

Yes I believe you can.....

So I can download the players via PC and transfer them to my Xbox via USB? Is that possible?

You don't have to 'transfer' them at all, they're just available on the server to all platforms, no matter which one it's created on.

You're doomed.

Well I don't have an xbox live account. What will that mean for me?

You need Xbox Live on the Xbox360 to play online or download players to your Console.

Same goes for PlayStation3 but it has free accounts so it is not as much an issue.

^Lol. Well I will just have to create everything myself then. I am thinking of Shifting over to PS 3 to get the free online service. I can't spend the extra bucks on a XBLA connections.

Users who are viewing this thread