Post your questions about the game here!

team editor

Hi just a quick question will the team editor just appear on the options in c.a. or will we have to download a patch .PS could someone have a go at brian lara im having trouble getting him right:thumbs

I think it would be released as a patch.will definitely give lara a try once the patch is out....Dont feel like editing much at the moment as the editor isn't quite complete. I have uploaded Gooch, Boycott and Tavare today and it took me about 10 minutes maximum per player.

Hi ross I would really like to know if there will be a kit editor too? That would be amazing if we could edit kits as we like. Like logos on kits or atleast change of colours would be great for international teams or even ipl teams!

Yes it has been confirmed. You can edit the kits of your team...finally some developer has understood the importance of these features in a cricket game.

Yes this should be to cricket games what sensible world of soccer and battlefield where to their genres if u love cricket the options are pretty limitless cannot wait for the game to come out hope it wont be to long but at least when it does arrive we can get into playing as all the editing should be done :thumbs

Hey ross CA creation question

say i wanted to create the Australian futures league and i created all the teams but didn't have players to fill could i auto fill these teams with random players with random stat's so the option could be to auto fill a team with players of Australian nationality, 3-4 star ability around the 17-21 age range and then the computer auto creates a squad of 16 with a mix of bowlers batsmen, wicker keepers and all-rounders?
could this be added or is it already a feature in CA or is it to late to add such a thing.
In my opinion this would be great for career mode, and a person like me who doesn't mind playing with people i don't know as that's when the fun starts as you see them develop into internationals.
p.s love CA cant wait for teams

The way this is going, in the next version of the game the highlights of the game would be

1. Now u can create 7ft plus players
2. You can play in net sessions
3. You have 20 new stadiums
4. You have more caps to choose from

Lets face it...everything else got included...

The way this is going, in the next version of the game the highlights of the game would be

1. Now u can create 7ft plus players
2. You can play in net sessions
3. You have 20 new stadiums
4. You have more caps to choose from

Lets face it...everything else got included...

Let's not jump the gun. The biggest piece of the puzzle - gameplay - is yet to be unfurled.

Let's not jump the gun. The biggest piece of the puzzle - gameplay - is yet to be unfurled.

Yes, but it is comforting to see the details put in to the game. I know it won't be flawless. But I am sure they will have a great base in place to start with from now on for the future iterations of the game.

Yes, but it is comforting to see the details put in to the game. I know it won't be flawless. But I am sure they will have a great base in place to start with from now on for the future iterations of the game.

That's true and I'm cautiously optimistic about the game but the proof of the pudding is in the eating. Let's hope for long suffering cricket gaming fans' sakes that Big Ant nail the gameplay :yes I sure am keeping my fingers crossed.

will we be able to see big sixes like on the roof or out of the stadium, and it gets measured as well lol, that will be cool.

will we be able to see big sixes like on the roof or out of the stadium, and it gets measured as well lol, that will be cool.

Not too keen on the measurement piece but it would be a nice touch if we can have variations in lofted shots - some that are caught right on the boundary, others just clear a jumping fielder and fall over the rope, a few which go in the crowd and a few which go on to the roof or outside the park.

Not too keen on the measurement piece but it would be a nice touch if we can have variations in lofted shots - some that are caught right on the boundary, others just clear a jumping fielder and fall over the rope, a few which go in the crowd and a few which go on to the roof or outside the park.

The measurement stuff would be quite good. It gives you bragging rights when you're playing multiplayer with your friends. Adds a fun element to the game.

The measurement stuff would be quite good. It gives you bragging rights when you're playing multiplayer with your friends. Adds a fun element to the game.

Oh ok. From gameplay perspective I want to have a bit of suspense whether the ball clears the boundary or is caught right on the edge. To me this would be more important than the distance piece but showing the distance traveled on the screen would be a nice touch as well, especially in T20s.

Users who are viewing this thread