Post your questions about the game here!

Ah, it will be decided by levels I think.

Level 1 = club player, limited abilities.
Level 5 = Pro tier, best players, highest allocation allowed.

Once a player progresses into a new tier they will be able to spend more attributes. (career mode)

Would expect Int teams to have mostly tier 4 or 5 players. Lower ranked INT sides to have 3-4.

Hard to get consistency when hundreds of people are making different players.

Agreed.

The second patch will have the teams section included, that's where I expect things will be organised better.

The second patch will have the teams section included, that's where I expect things will be organised better.

If that's the case then we should be getting a pretty accurate list of the included teams, hooray!! :cheers

Ross, will we have the ability to create extra teams and leagues? For instance if I wanted to create the Victorian Premier Cricket division would I be able to or would it have to replace an existing set of teams and squads?

If that's the case then we should be getting a pretty accurate list of the included teams, hooray!! :cheers

Ross, will we have the ability to create extra teams and leagues? For instance if I wanted to create the Victorian Premier Cricket division would I be able to or would it have to replace an existing set of teams and squads?

The team function I am talking about is for you to be able to set teams and upload/download them without having to individually select players. It won't be an indication of the default team list.

So, it would be very interesting to get an insight into where you go from here. What's the next stage of the development process? We have never been so involved in a cricket game before.

So, it would be very interesting to get an insight into where you go from here. What's the next stage of the development process? We have never been so involved in a cricket game before.

We will continue to grow the options in CA until the game comes out. As said before, the nice thing is because of the way we have written the Console/PC versions the CA data can be expanded and changed but without the need to change those versions.

Hey Ross,
I know you have confirmed that the player height would effect the bowls bowled by the bowler (i.e. they will get more bounce etc.), but does the height of the 'batsman' also effect the gameplay? For e.g., if the ball is bowled short to a very short batsman, it would fly over his head while for a taller batsman it would be at shoulder height, so in such a case would it be called a wide in case of the shorter batsman?

Also, a small batsman can play a ball just short of a good length on the backfoot easily, so will the game allow a bigger timing window for a smaller batsman playing length balls on the backfoot as against a taller batsman?

For e.g., if the ball is bowled short to a very short batsman, it would fly over his head while for a taller batsman it would be at shoulder height, so in such a case would it be called a wide in case of the shorter batsman

Don't you think it becomes obvious when we talk about the player heights making an impact in the game. You probably mean that the umpires have to be taught in such a way.

One thing i would like to make you aware that the height is not sufficient, one of the cricket players which you might be aware of is the Pakistani bowler Mohammed irfan he is 2.2+meters and the beta only allows upto 2.1m any chance of this being changed.

And i asked a question previously i think it has been ignored but i am bringing it to your attention again is that will it show the distance of a six hit .

----------

[/COLOR]
One thing i would like to make you aware that the height is not sufficient, one of the cricket players which you might be aware of is the Pakistani bowler Mohammed irfan he is 2.2+meters and the beta only allows upto 2.1m any chance of this being changed.

And i asked a question previously i think it has been ignored but i am bringing it to your attention again is that will it show the distance of a six hit .

Be Patient !!!!!

Ross read every post he probably not ready for your question.

How many players in cricket history have been over 2.1 metres or 6 feet 10, still if ross can up it a bit would be ok.

Users who are viewing this thread