Post your questions about the game here!

Oh ok. From gameplay perspective I want to have a bit of suspense whether the ball clears the boundary or is caught right on the edge. To me this would be more important than the distance piece but showing the distance traveled on the screen would be a nice touch as well, especially in T20s.

Everyone wants that suspense mate. The distance is shown during the replay. And you're right, gameplay is pretty important, but these little things add to the experience too.

CA released and we are busy creating players all right... so whats next ? whats our next expectation and release? :cheers

I have just got patch 1 which gives u batting in fielding kit and a change to menu but i thought we were getting team creation today does anyone know what is going on or if i am barking up the wrong tree:thumbs

I have just got patch 1 which gives u batting in fielding kit and a change to menu but i thought we were getting team creation today does anyone know what is going on or if i am barking up the wrong tree:thumbs

What do you mean batting and fielding kit? We got that in the original release.

I thought he said team creation was coming today too. Maybe a late change.

I have only just seen update 1 maybe its been there a while but im sure it was only put up there today the ca i downloaded did not have option to bat in fielding kit i got that when i got patch today so do u think another patch is coming some time today then

What do you mean batting and fielding kit? We got that in the original release.

I thought he said team creation was coming today too. Maybe a late change.

Teams are in update#2

Ross, I'm sorry if this questions have been asked. But there's soooo many threads its really hard to find answers.
If we're playing an online match, will the player names and faces revert to default even if we have edited them?

Not too keen on the measurement piece but it would be a nice touch if we can have variations in lofted shots - some that are caught right on the boundary, others just clear a jumping fielder and fall over the rope, a few which go in the crowd and a few which go on to the roof or outside the park.
Yeah it would make it more fun, and I don't think it would be that hard to put in the game.

The measurement stuff would be quite good. It gives you bragging rights when you're playing multiplayer with your friends. Adds a fun element to the game.
+1:yes

Am I able to create players and then have them on my console without making them publicly available...???

Ross, I'm sorry if this questions have been asked. But there's soooo many threads its really hard to find answers.
If we're playing an online match, will the player names and faces revert to default even if we have edited them?

You will have your teams online.

You can edit the default teams and models.

You will have your teams online.

You can edit the default teams and models.

So, let's say we want to replace Ross Taylor (unlicensed) with our own into the NZ team.

Can we do that without overriding the attributes given to him as default?

Will the game be sold in Singapore?

I live in singapore and am very excited about the game so can I buy this game in singapore. Will the game be sold on steam. :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread