Post your questions about the game here!

I was very, very disappointed by the amount of LBW's in Rugby league Live 2...
I saw a bit of footage from the game and thought it was strange how the fielders all stood in a line and passed the ball backwards. I don't know how they get it back to the keeper like that.

I hope they keep the rectangular stadium though.

I saw a bit of footage from the game and thought it was strange how the fielders all stood in a line and passed the ball backwards. I don't know how they get it back to the keeper like that.

I hope they keep the rectangular stadium though.

Worse thing was when one guy tried to run in and bowl and he was jumped on by four other blokes from the other team. An utter disgrace.

hey ross could u please include more hairstyles in the CA !!

The cricket academy beta is not the final version of the product. Ross has said that they will be adding features over the coming days.

The final version to be released with the game will be even better

Sir it is still early days but are you happy with the downloads you have had and how the beta has gone so far?

Sir it is still early days but are you happy with the downloads you have had and how the beta has gone so far?

Very, very happy.

One thing we've noticed is a lot more downloads than registrations so we will be making it so you can browse the online database of players without logging in.

Very, very happy.

One thing we've noticed is a lot more downloads than registrations so we will be making it so you can browse the online database of players without logging in.

Can you share stats for no. of downloads and registrations for CA?

The biggest difficulty I had registering was getting that code into the game, if you could support copy/paste for that it would make it a bit easier. At least it was short though and the game handles alt-tab well.

The biggest difficulty I had registering was getting that code into the game, if you could support copy/paste for that it would make it a bit easier. At least it was short though and the game handles alt-tab well.

It's on the list but surprisingly difficult as we are using the same libraries as the console versions so the cut & paste isn't there.

I'm glad we reduced it to 4 characters - it was 12!!

Wondering how attributes allocation will work, if you have a predestined amount of points to give each player to determine ability... what about guys like Kallis who are very good at both? How can you make someone one of the best batsmen in the game but also a much better than an average bowler?

Or do certain players get 'more points' to allocate?

Wondering how attributes allocation will work, if you have a predestined amount of points to give each player to determine ability... what about guys like Kallis who are very good at both? How can you make someone one of the best batsmen in the game but also a much better than an average bowler?

Please answer that Ross. It was always so frustrating being told how good I could make a player.

When it comes to getting team and players created into the game, do I need to upload them first???

What if I don't want others to use them though, just me???

Yes, that will be case after the first patch.

Any chances for a Video Tutorial on the cricket academy (player creator)? :p

----------

When it comes to getting team and players created into the game, do I need to upload them first???

Then you dont upload them....but that is not good :p! I think Ross did confirm that you would be able to protect your creations....but then again....why dont you wanna share them :p

That's not very nice! Sharing is caring! :p

Just upload them, download them to your Console, then delete them from the online database (the delete function is already in there).

----------

Or do certain players get 'more points' to allocate?

Attributes and how they are handled will be revealed in time.

Users who are viewing this thread