Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
All credit goes to navvencc and co. for such numbers.

Unfortunately, I think he's still banned. I would LOVE to hear his take on these new images.

Fast bowler

Club Cricketer
He did not say you were being rude, he said some people from the Sub Continent were talking rubbish!

Some are! Some arnt! Certain people like naveen and his pals prob are not doing you any favours!!

again why the hell do you have to racially profile people like that .. and calling MY KIND .. is that not being racist for you

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Unfortunately, I think he's still banned. I would LOVE to hear his take on these new images.[/QUOT

NOOOO, the other guy is a long lost brother, younger as not as good writer as MR Banned.:p

Wealey

ICC Board Member
again why the hell do you have to racially profile people like that .. and calling MY KIND .. is that not being racist for you

What you banging on about? Racial profile who??

Saying people are from the sub c is not racially profiling? Thats like saying you guys from britain!?

Get off that high horse mate!

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Because its normally your kind who cause all the problems in the world

Let me be very clear. Sweeping generalisations that lump entire cultures together and then are offensive are totally unacceptable and it doesn't matter who you are.
This thread has got way too personal too quickly and we've got no intention of letting this site get like the comments sections on youtube and facebook.
I will be going back through this thread warning people and banning them if I have to and I'm serving due warning to everyone that if you're here to talk about other members and not games this isn't the place for you.

A reminder too for bystanders who feel the need to get involved. Report the post and don't comment. We can't be everywhere at once and we will deal with post reports as soon as we are able.

Think before you post or else.

srk121

International Coach
I think it's time stop the whole "racial" topic here and move on please. This is an screenshots viewing thread, therefore it will be best to keep it on topic.

People will have their ways to criticise the screens and different ways of expressing their opinion.

It's an HUMBLE request to all to get back on topic and not touch the sensitive topics.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Storm in a teacup, Barmy...

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
The ball is to red chief, a test cricket ball is a dark red or is it easier to see in a game. p.s Would love to see screens from 3rd person behind batsman mode soon. Just 3 weeks and a new cricket game so excited right now.:cheers

Users who are viewing this thread