Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
...the motion blurr is a bit deceptive though, but I agree the windows are the right tint.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
That is a fast bowler bowling there...as you can notice from the distance of the slip players.

True I did not see that:facepalm, maybe a medium pace bowler. Still how many of you just got up and try to do that shot.:D p.s everyone plays differently so we will see.:spy

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Wow, I sometimes forget just how great TAOC looked to say it was made by two guys in their spare time.

graham

Club Captain
These pictures can't be real!
It says England are 16 for 5 on the score board !
;)

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I've never followed the TAOC cricket game. But I kinda like the above screenshot from the game.

Thats good...you would have been disappointed by the abrupt end (?) of it although there are conspiracy theories on what happened to that game and it being still alive ... :p

An alpha was released of that game and it was brilliant to play.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Yeah..looks alot like TAOC..

screenshot-922-4185-2.jpg

doftest1.jpg

BTW few criticisms here,

• The lighting is done too bright..like seeing the trees,kits,and stadium all over,I can tell that very bright lighting intensity has been used
  • There is not much detail in any thing,maybe because it is in an early stage.No detailing in the stadium,pure White solid color has been done.
  • The overall appearance is very under developed at this moment.I hope it gets better as the time passes..

Lastly,All the best 505 for the development process..If possible then please look on the above critic positively..;)

Regards,
Nabeel

Amazing in some ways that looks as good, I will get 3 cricket games now. p.s The ashes shots are to bright.:spy

srk121

International Coach
Thats good...you would have been disappointed by the abrupt end (?) of it although there are conspiracy theories on what happened to that game and it being still alive ... :p

The solidity and the physics have not been captured better in any game better than TAOC. I love that Alpha build.

vishalsparadise

Club Cricketer

Its off topic, but is it still available.

Fast bowler

Club Cricketer
i don't know why they can't fix the fast bowlers follow-through animations!! you simply cant bowl even at 110kmph with that kinda weak follow-through

graham

Club Captain
I think they needed to brighten ashes 13 up ,
Far to dull and dark the last game was ..
thumbs

Eugene

County Cricketer
SA.....
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah..looks alot like TAOC..

screenshot-922-4185-2.jpg

doftest1.jpg

BTW few criticisms here,

• The lighting is done too bright..like seeing the trees,kits,and stadium all over,I can tell that very bright lighting intensity has been used
  • There is not much detail in any thing,maybe because it is in an early stage.No detailing in the stadium,pure White solid color has been done.
  • The overall appearance is very under developed at this moment.I hope it gets better as the time passes..

Lastly,All the best 505 for the development process..If possible then please look on the above critic positively..;)

Regards,
Nabeel

Maybe some members did more than just spread sheets.:spy

Hobbi07

Club Captain
21 days to go and mike fegan said they are fixing game bugs and player logic and not the graphics of player model so they are good to compare.

How do you know what version this is? It could be a Screenshot from the PC game? It's not good to compare if you don't know the facts.

sobti

School Cricketer
what a catch !

My new avatar is a result from a closer look at the second image...

I see that too..man ! lol
I am sure this is from prev. build of this game and not the final one, also I feel these are not PC/PS3 screens but Wii

Users who are viewing this thread