First Screenshots Released

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Its off topic, but is it still available.

Not sure man, ask around. Someone might still have the link or the exe file. It was just two players batting and bowling...but things like the physics and collisions was spot on.

Fast bowler

Club Cricketer
I'll wait till I see the complete run up. He bends a little too much though. Would have liked a Mcgrath action (simple n precise).

i am talking about the left hand mate, its too low for a fast bowler !! i hardly touched 140 my self but i had a better follow-through :rolleyes

Hobbi07

Club Captain
I think, looking at these screens..its still at scratch:noway

If those are the final screens (which I highly doubt) then I would be very disappointed. I would imagine that the screens are from an earlier build and without the graphics polished off.

Last edited:

rohit3d2003

School Cricketer
Don't judge it right away based on the screenshots. What really matters is the game play. This is definitely a new game with lot of potential

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If those are the final screens (which I highly doubt) then I would be very disappointed. I would imagine that the screens are from an earlier build and without the graphics polished off.

It's beta I reckon, almost definitely...Floating head gives that away. Now... Depending on who you talk to (Ross) that could be well in the past or very current. Aliasing is turned off which gives the harder edges. It's only cause for mild worry if you get tied in knots over release dates and things...

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
The next couple of weeks are going to be very interesting.:spy First shots are getting mixed reviews, lets hope for more soon. p.s 80 Different kind of shot animations for the batsman is great news. p.s God I hope the gameplay is great or all eyes on Bigant.:spy

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I feel these are not PC/PS3 screens but Wii

You feel wrong. They are 99.9% guaranteed to be from a PC build of the game...

Reposting this... Just because...

108903d1369923807-first-screenshots-released-omg.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread