Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm just excited about stump cam... That was unrelated excitement...

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
So you're here to raise the tone then? ;)

Sorry barmy, I know I can talk bo**ocks with the best of them. But I just read through this whole thread and there must be about 10 posts that people arnt bad mouthing each other or just plain talking out of their rear end!

srk121

International Coach
Sorry barmy, I know I can talk bo**ocks with the best of them. But I just read through this whole thread and there must be about 10 posts that people arnt bad mouthing each other or just plain talking out of their rear end!

Loving your signature! :p

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
Loving your signature! :p

Just my way of making a point. My posts are deleted as "not needed". However page after page of nonsense is still on screen. Dutch says I have a chip on my shoulder and perhaps I do, but this site has gotten ridiculous in the last few weeks. Again I will get into trouble, but when people like Biggs keep talking about fools such as that naveencc guy, then they are getting the attention they crave. You don't get rid of flys by waving dog pooh at them!

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I was wondering if a few screenis had such an impact here, what would happen when a trailer/video is released, or (shudder) the game comes out :eek:

You better book a couple of extra servers to cater for such an eventuality Colin :p

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
What I would stress is that you can only see your deleted posts and not other peoples.
By the time I was on a computer and able to deal with this thread it had gone beyond the point of just deleting a few posts to tidy it up.
We try to be consistent in what we do and don't delete but ultimately it depends on which mods are around when.

As you say everyone can do their bit by not positively reinforcing the attention seekers.

nahid

Club Captain
Amazing in some ways that looks as good, I will get 3 cricket games now. p.s The ashes shots are to bright.:spy

We can control the brightness and color in the game so it doesnt matter. :) it looks good

SLICKR392

Club Captain
After all the bragging and 'spanking new engine' talks- is this what they come up with? These look like pre alpha shots ( I assume they are).
I hope the game is better than these visuals.

Users who are viewing this thread