Post your questions about the game here!

Good Evening Ross!!

Its great to see that you are on PC although its Sunday evening. Could you please shed some light on the queries that I have posted above.

Looking forward to your response:cheers.

I'm here all the time.... nearly as much as cricket_online or as he should be known cricket_online_all_the_time :)

I will have Mike look at your questions but would preface this by saying that no two games are the same and they will have different issues, we are unlikely to have the same issue they have but we *will* have our own.

I think perhaps once we have had a perfectly balanced game out on day one, people are just so good at finding exploits - I expect this will be the case with Cricket 14, we will have some issues somewhere, I don't know where it will be otherwise I'd have them fixed :)

We are committed to patching if there are issues and the good thing is that in order to play online people have to have the latest patch.

----------

I think the wicketkeeper from Ashes is here, my page says:

This message is hidden because martyn is on your ignore list.

Apologies if this question has already been answered but any chance of an approximation of the number of shots you can play in the game?

can we bring the wicketkeeper closer to stumps?
can the batsman use the crease to cover the swing?

pls answer these 2 qns

Ross I got a question.
If the ball is reverse swinging and there is only 1 bowler in my team who is good at it, can I make him bowl with a shorter run-up to avoid fatigue and get him to bowl a long spell?

shall we change the batting order during the match?
how about tv overlay? will it change according to the country we play?
do we have presentation ceremony post match?
do we have highlights shown in the middle of the innings?

A question on injuries!

Can a bowler injures himself while bowling in the run-up or something like a muscle pull or hamstring injury???

Sorry if its already been answered!! :)

have you kept bodyline in the game? Would love to have it for offline co-op matches vs friends. WACA + Bodyline + a custom team with Steyn, Morkel and Malinga = Fast Bowling Awesomeness :D

Online games for the future, martyn vs ross and 79c vs done4aduck, bring it on.:D

A question on injuries!

Can a bowler injures himself while bowling in the run-up or something like a muscle pull or hamstring injury???

Sorry if its already been answered!! :)

Very very valid question. Something even I would love to know though I doubt such a thing could be implemented in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread