Post your questions about the game here!

Still one thing i didn't know is that will the umpires be officially licenced or will they be real ?

I dont think we will have any officially licensed umpires! Frankly, dont need them as well!

For your sake, maybe in the Cricket 15(or 16) we would get a create an umpire feature as well.....as frankly BA has added so much stuff that it is difficult to imagine what more they can add :D!

Aggressive and Defensive and Rare Shots

Hi Ross!
A question I want you to answer! I really want to know is there any button to control manually weather to play Aggressive or Defensive shots! In Previous game, Agg. shot meant Loft! But 'Loft' is not 'agg.'! You can also play aggressive thrashing shots along the ground, where as you can play defensive lofted shot. So there should be some manual setting, To make the batsman either Def. or Agg. And another, can we play the reversals, Like Reverse Sweep, Scoop, Switch Hit, Super Scoop, DilScoop! etc. and etc.

Feedback will be appreciated :)

There are controls for aggression. It's too early to go through them now, I'd like Mike to get through explaining spin bowling later this week prior to any other controls.

Posted the question in wrong thread so doing t again in Q&A one...

Ross/Mike,
How do you bowl a slower ball or vary your pace? So far based on bowling mechanisms shared with us, looks like the speeds are pre-determined and you have no control over the speed of the delivery.

^^^ maybe one of the analog buttons? Pressing harder results in more speed. From what they have shared so far. Seems like they are only using the sticks and the A,B,X and Y buttons. Rest of the buttons (half of them) cant just be there for nothing.

Are there going to be playoffs for the leagues like IPL? I can only see 'has finals' and 'number of teams' options in the league maker. Does that mean, there will only be semis?

To ask that another way, are there going to be any tours/tournaments included in the game that can't be made with the editors available?

Are there going to be playoffs for the leagues like IPL? I can only see 'has finals' and 'number of teams' options in the league maker. Does that mean, there will only be semis?

That brings me to another question, IPL hasn't got a regular semi-final/final format. The top 2 teams play each other, winner goes to the finals while the loser plays the winner of the 3 v/s 4 eliminator match, the winner of which goes to the final. Could this be implemented in any way?

Edit: Wrote something up and then realised you had asked for something else. Stupid me! :p
Anyway, an answer to this query shall be appreciated.

That brings me to another question, IPL hasn't got a regular semi-final/final format. The top 2 teams play each other, winner goes to the finals while the loser plays the winner of the 3 v/s 4 eliminator match, the winner of which goes to the final. Could this be implemented in any way?
Well, those are actually what we call the playoffs.

Users who are viewing this thread