1st Test: England v Australia at Nottingham Jul 10-14, 2013

D

Dutch

Australia are so bad at timing at the mo it is their saving as they miss the slips and the stumps.....flipping heck, nick the darn thing Smithy!

Should he be up this late?

MUFC1987

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Swann to Rogers could be interesting. I think he's too good a player to give his wicket away, so a bit of spin to the left hander might do the trick.

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
Why was everyone worried at 215 all out? Dont judge till both teams have batted. Aus are as bad as west indies with the bat.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Swann to Rogers could be interesting. I think he's too good a player to give his wicket away, so a bit of spin to the left hander might do the trick.

Yea don't worry about that battle. Hard luck Rogers showed the leaving technique along lost art.

tom4780

School Cricketer
One more wicket needed before end of day I reckon n even then the Aussies have haddin who is dangerous but great fight back from England just the start to the series everyone wanted

superfreddie

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Good days play, Smith playing well, need him out quick. I like Straussy on sky btw, he seems a natural.

cricket_icon

International Cricketer
Agreed, Straussy's voice has a real soothing tone.

Good days play, good bowling by both sides coupled with bad batting.

Smith is looking good but I don't see anything to worry about, a quick 50 or even 70 odd isn't worrying at this stage and I'm not a fan of Hughes so don't see him doing much tbh.

LegBreakGoogly

Club Captain
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Good days play, Smith playing well, need him out quick. I like Straussy on sky btw, he seems a natural.

He is getting lambasted on social media though. However I agree with you, he is a lot better than listening to Hussain or Atherton.

Last edited:

superfreddie

Club Captain
He is getting lambasted on social media though. However I agree with you, he is a lot better than listening to Hussain or Atherton.

I actually like all the sky commentators, except Bob Willis, but he is usually hidden away in the studio now, thank God, he's a miserable get.

Singh94

School Cricketer
I actually like all the sky commentators, except Bob Willis, but he is usually hidden away in the studio now, thank God, he's a miserable get.

Tbh he can be pretty hilarious as he is so blunt and to the point

superfreddie

Club Captain
What did Bob do to you?

I think it might be me, but I hate the way he slates England players when they have had a bad day. Other commentators criticise, but the way he does it is just so irritating. Its like he's telling off a nine year old. I'm probably just too patriotic and love my team too much.

Users who are viewing this thread