Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Karachi

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
If the game is delayed till till the end of Q1 (March) of 2014 then wouldn't it also be a good time release it on PS4 & XBOX-ONE in the same time frame (that is if BA plans to release on next gen)? I am about to get PS4 & would love to see it release on it?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
While I don't think it will make the next gen systems that early - it would be nice if the 'day one' patch can make it onto the discs if they haven't already made them.

Paulo

School Cricketer
Well, good news is that DBC gets some extra time to have those 'ball through bat' and dodgy fielding issues sorted out. Not sure how people are confusing the two games either. I knew nothing about either until middle of the year but can safely say I realised there we're two games in development without too many issues.

Most of the coverage I've seen of the Ashes debacle also refers to this forum so even the dumbest of the dumb could work out that DBC is not the game released on Steam. I'm smelling a rat.

Think I'm an optimist who is becoming a cynic. Someone drag me back to optimistic.

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Any possibility of a demo if it were to be delayed do we know? Need something to keep me going if we don't get the game soon - already thinking I might have to dig out BLIC 05 for the first time in years, haha! All this has got me urging for a cricket game.

Crossy333

County Cricketer
Any possibility of a demo if it were to be delayed do we know? Need something to keep me going if we don't get the game soon - already thinking I might have to dig out BLIC 05 for the first time in years, haha! All this has got me urging for a cricket game.

No demo as there is no proof that releasing one improves sales.

The game isn't delayed as a release date hasn't been set or announced, therefore cannot be delayed.

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
No demo as there is no proof that releasing one improves sales.

The game isn't delayed as a release date hasn't been set or announced, therefore cannot be delayed.

From what I gather, it was announced for 2013, so a 2014 release would be a delay, no? I did say if though. Not that it particularly matters, I just meant if it was pushed back months or whatever. I don't know how long we're talking about obviously.

Crossy333

County Cricketer
From what I gather, it was announced for 2013, so a 2014 release would be a delay, no? I did say if though. Not that it particularly matters, I just meant if it was pushed back months or whatever. I don't know how long we're talking about obviously.

The 2013 comment was made some time ago before the fiasco of the last week and the massive media coverage of Ashes Cricket 13. At this point we don't know as I'm sure Ross is still working out these things as well.

A lot has changed, but I'm sure as soon a decision has been made, we will find out. Ross has always been very up front about things.

It could still very well be this year, but we just have to be patient.

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Yep, I know, still looking forward to it regardless of course, and I can see that he's been as forthcoming about it as he probably can be in most instances. I'm sure we'll know something soon enough. Just looking forward to playing it soon hopefully. It's been a long time since a game has got me this excited. :)

Crossy333

County Cricketer
Yeah, I don't buy that completely :p
The game has been delayed once and will probably be delayed again regardless of announced release dates.

I'm not saying that dates haven't changed due to circumstances. But to say delayed for me indicates it is unfinished. Eg. Ashes 13.

The game seems to be ready, just need to pick a date.

Users who are viewing this thread