Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

are we still in for this year's release? any change in that? :mad

----------

31 days to go , one month to go , we are in last month of this year. ross are you aware of this? :D

Have an inbox full of enquiries as to whether the video released last night is if the game featured on the BBC.

:eek: Okay,the situation is really bad at the moment. As much as I want the game to be released ASAP, I understand the gravity of the situation now.

I'll respect whatever decision that will be made. All the very best :thumbs

I'm sorry if I have missed something but why is it the consensus that if DBC14 does not come out this month then it will have to come out February/March? why can it not come out in January?

I'm sorry if I have missed something but why is it the consensus that if DBC14 does not come out this month then it will have to come out February/March? why can it not come out in January?

Coz people are not in the buying mood in January... they are still suffering from bill shock post xmas shopping and can't justify spending a few weeks after splurging over the holidays.

Coz people are not in the buying mood in January... they are still suffering from bill shock post xmas shopping and can't justify spending a few weeks after splurging over the holidays.

Their moods won't change much at the start of the AFL,NRL and Rugby Union season either.

just saw the trailer and googled and finally landed here...

i want to spend 2500 on a cricket game....but i want a demo first..at least give a demo to consumes so we can decide that its not like ashes cricket 2013...i'm not asking for a release date but if i wanna spend my hard earned money on this game and controllers i have to see,feel,play it first.let us test the gameplay.....:)

Talk is cheap,gameplay is King!

why don't release a beta version so we can report the bugs.

Best of luck

Last edited:
that its not like ashes cricket 2013
Did you buy and play Ashes Cricket 2013 to come to the conclusion of what it is like? If not, then you've done the same thing that you can do for Don Bradman Cricket 14 - listen to the reviews of others who do play it and watch gameplay videos, etc.

Why not just logout?

Spammer alert..
so i should buy this game based on a list of features,graphics and some youtube videos.just like i did for GTA 4 .

----------

Did you buy and play Ashes Cricket 2013 to come to the conclusion of what it is like? If not, then you've done the same thing that you can do for Don Bradman Cricket 14 - listen to the reviews of others who do play it and watch gameplay videos, etc.

could you give links to gameplay reviews before i finally buy it..

Thnx.

Users who are viewing this thread