1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Had my first day of IGCSE today, I learnt that:

Chemistry is damn toooooo HARD!
There wasn't Bio period today;
English....well no difference;
IT, just revised what we studied all the previous years;
Islamiat is very interesting;
Sociology is awesome too;
Physics is easy and so is Maths (have studied only some exercises in which we have to change the signs and blah blah....)

I just hope I could understand Chemistry, Biology and Physics well as they are my future. :thumbs

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
IGCSE Chemistry is a walk in the park.

What you've done previously isn't really Chemistry, in fact even IGCSE isn't real Chemistry. Wait till you get to A-Level, that's real Chemistry.

So if you don't enjoy it this year and next year, it's likely neither Chemistry nor Biology are for you.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
It's just that I can't understand the teacher. :(

Tuition will do the trick for me....hopefully.

P Squared

International Coach
Sociology is awesome too;

Is that something related to psychology or just the social sciences in general?(google isnt helping right now)

If its psychology, then you're a lucky dog.:p I've always been interested in the human mind, unfortunately thats the only thing in biology that interests me, didn't take it as I couldnt be arsed studying about plants.

SWITCHHIT

Club Cricketer
Oh poor guys,you all really think chemistry is a tough subject.Right from my high school,i never faced any problem in PCM(Physics,Chemistry&Maths) that what i needed in IIT.And about basic chemistry,for all the genious a question here-What is the measurement unit for atomic radius?(i.e. weight-kg)....Think and if possible do not cheat.

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Oh poor guys,you all really think chemistry is a tough subject.Right from my high school,i never faced any problem in PCM(Physics,Chemistry&Maths) that what i needed in IIT.And about basic chemistry,for all the genious a question here-What is the measurement unit for atomic radius?(i.e. weight-kg)....Think and if possible do not cheat.
Which standard are you in now?

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Is that something related to psychology or just the social sciences in general?(google isnt helping right now)

If its psychology, then you're a lucky dog.:p I've always been interested in the human mind, unfortunately thats the only thing in biology that interests me, didn't take it as I couldnt be arsed studying about plants.

Nah bro, I am an unlucky dog. :p it's all about culture, history blah blah...:p but the thing is that I'm understanding it.

AkshayC

County Cricketer
What is the measurement unit for atomic radius?

either picometer or angstrom, both can be used IMO. :spy

Chemistry is always easy. People think its difficult due to the fact that they rote a lot which is not required ! :rolleyes

What made you think that I'm "Rubbish thrash and boring"?
Probably because of your incessant douche-ry! You don't like a language, you don't thrash it :rolleyes

Users who are viewing this thread