Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies after patch 2 [PS3/360]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice on Siggy! Can you get mine to save too pal?!

Whilst I've been ranting and raving about lost games, I forgot to say, AI Batting has improved wonderfully. Bowling is trickier and you really have to work hard for your wicket. The batters defend well and attack the bad balls. When you get an edge its so rewarding, until the players huddle in the middle and you feel slightly deflated....sorry.

Mode: Online
Match Type: 5/5
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 3rd over
Ground: University Oval
Teams: Otago
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: Ball hit near a fielder, moving moderate to fast but slowing. The fielder ran beside it, then got behind it and then back-peddled over the boundary and only just ran back in to stop the ball from being a boundary just in time. He auto-dived. I almost thought he'd caused me to conceed a four, it was done so close.

Mode: career
Match Type: one day
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured):
Ground:
Teams:
Get Best:
Description of Issue: how comes the bowl is pitched too fast, and also i had my worst bowling figures since i started, i got hit for 4s most of the time but before the patch it wasn't happening

Mode: career
Match Type: one day
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured):
Ground:
Teams:
Get Best:
Description of Issue: how comes the bowl is pitched too fast, and also i had my worst bowling figures since i started, i got hit for 4s most of the time but before the patch it wasn't happening

AI batting has been improved after the patch. They now play sensibly and punish bad bowling.

I think the game is a lot better now, especially with the AI batting and bowling balancing in Pro mode. Only played a few t5 matches, noticed a slight drop in frame rate, but the toned down replays make up for that, so not bothered. My big concern is the crashing on saving issue, I have read about on here. I plan to play a 5 series Test Match this weekend and if this happens after I have put in three hours I will kill something. Has anyone had this problem happen not in career mode but in competion or tour, since patch 2 ?

Mode: Online
Match Type: 10 overs
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): began in first over, then carried on for the rest of the innings
Ground: Wellington Park
Teams: ones I had created which didn't link to the ones that came with the game
Get Best: No
Description of Issue: a glitch meant three batsman were giving out having played the ball onto their wickets (I got the 'bad luck mate' notification). Unfortunately, on these occasions I had actually played the ball cleanly and as the fielder was picking the ball up on the square leg boundary I was told I had been bowled. The replay showed that I had indeed played the shot cleanly, however in some massive twist of physics the ball changed direction just as it approached one of the fielders inside the circle and went back onto my stumps.

Mode: End of/ leaving game in Online and Competition
Match type: n/a
Over: n/a
Ground: various
Teams: various
Get best: no
Description of issue:
This has happened four times now. The game has frozen, I've left it for a while, and eventually had to restart the console
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    567.1 KB · Views: 109
I have now tested the save and exit issues with different, new careers and the same result. Upon saving and exiting the game freezes.

Same issue as China above.

Mode: Career Mode
Match Type: four day test
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 93.2 overs on the second day of the test.
Ground: cant remember
Teams: Yorkshire v Surrey
Get Best: yes -
Description of Issue: After taking an edge and appealling players run towards the bowler but no animation is played, all players are just stood in a huddle, wouldn't mind if I hadn't just taken my 6th wicket of the innings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread