Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies after patch 2 [PS3/360]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive tried saving to my hard drive on the 360 and the game kept freezing. Tried saving to the cloud and exactly the same thing happened just now. I have no idea what else to do as I can no longer play the game with the new patch on my xbox 360.

We will try to get to the bottom of it, we just need to find out what specifically is causing it, we need to reproduce the issue so as to fix it.

If you can back up your stuff then delete all DBC content just to see if it is the system or software that might give us a clue. Sorry for the trouble :(

----------

Isn't that a bit drastic a measure to take? That would mean all my patches for every game would be gone, right? I'll try with the cloud first.

Just DBC content, but yes try the cloud first.

Thanks youbear. Not entirely sure how to do all that but I'll give it a go tomorrow.

We will try to get to the bottom of it, we just need to find out what specifically is causing it, we need to reproduce the issue so as to fix it.

If you can back up your stuff then delete all DBC content just to see if it is the system or software that might give us a clue. Sorry for the trouble :(

----------

Just DBC content, but yes try the cloud first.

I have done this twice already and it still freezes. It only works when I delete the patch.

Played game for 3 hours on new career mode and not saved ffs

Up to 10 hours of unsaved career play now. Lovely.

Ross said they will look into on Monday, so zero DBC 14 Career for me this weekend : (

Lewisone, have you had any luck yet with removing al DBC content?

I have done this twice already and it still freezes. It only works when I delete the patch.

The save file is not backwards compatible, hopefully you are also starting with a new save file when you delete the patch.

The save file is not backwards compatible, hopefully you are also starting with a new save file when you delete the patch.

Yeah that's what I've been doing but don't really wanna start a new career with the old patch as the mew one is way better. Just doesn't work when it comes to saving. Do you have any idea when this would be fixed?

Yeah that's what I've been doing but don't really wanna start a new career with the old patch as the mew one is way better. Just doesn't work when it comes to saving. Do you have any idea when this would be fixed?

I can't say when it will be fixed with any certainty until we can reproduce the issue ourselves.

We have lots of Xbox kits and spent a lot of the day today trying to meaje it happen but none of them have this problem.

Up to 10 hours of unsaved career play now. Lovely.

Ross said they will look into on Monday, so zero DBC 14 Career for me this weekend : (

Lewisone, have you had any luck yet with removing al DBC content?

Yeah I removed it from my hard drive on the 360 and started the game again, but didn't download the update. It seems to work then, but you have to play the game before it was patched which sucks.

I'm on one of the 5 year old (holy fearsome tweak it's turned 5) Xbox 360s. Just on one of the 60GB chunky HDD's.

Is mods possible in patch 3?

I ain't playing in career mode - just play games against the AI on Pro level.

I've only played 3 T20s since patch 2 and am playing on one of the original "steam driven" xbox 360's - beast of a thing!!

I have to have the volume up at 35 to drown out the noise of the "beast!" :lol

So.............apart from minor lags in frame rate (which I can live with!), i am finding the game is very much improved!!

EDIT: ha ha ha - spoke too soon!! - just had the save game freeze happen to me too!!!!

Last edited:
I don't want to play with the old patch. I stopped playing DBC 14 because I was waiting for the patch and my career was mysteriously deleted. I waited for the new patch and now I can't even get on with a new career. So disappointed. I have a weekend all to myself as the better half is away and I can't play the only game I want to play! I've never had a patch before on any game that has rendered a feature unplayable.

I can't say when it will be fixed with any certainty until we can reproduce the issue ourselves.

We have lots of Xbox kits and spent a lot of the day today trying to meaje it happen but none of them have this problem.

Ok thank you. If this is any help I'm using an xbox 360 elite, which has 120 GB HDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread