Post your questions about the game here!

Until Friday night I'd only bowled about 6 overs total in the game but I started a new career on pro as a batting all-rounder bowling fast-medium.

Can I ask roughly how long others have found their bowling takes to level up to the point that swing and seam movement are effective?

I understand that my player won't be a beast for a while, just interested to know if I'm in for a long grind or not.

Everyone in the office knows.

As a company doesn't confirm that they're not going to open a new market (more a case of putting such things off) should we take that as DBC for already outdated "next gen" consoles confirmed?

As a company doesn't confirm that they're not going to open a new market (more a case of putting such things off) should we take that as DBC for already outdated "next gen" consoles confirmed?
I merely said everyone here knows what's going to happen.

I merely said everyone here knows what's going to happen.

Exactly, and I doubt the office discussion went: "There is no way that we'll ever make a DBC game for those next gen consoles", if the conversation wasn't "We better pop right to it lads" or "We'll get on to that at some point", then there'd likely to be nothing to know.

So rephrase: "Fiction confirms DBC for """NEXT GEN HYPE!!!!!!!ONE!!!!!""" consoles".

With that out of the way, will it be DBC 14 or will the release be saved for a DBC 15 branded build?

Haha...the last thing we need is people asking about the "current-gen" consoles. Back to Patch 3 questions.

Am not sure if I can see much difference in weather conditions and pitch conditions affecting play - thoughts? Have played on Pro and Amateur.

Am not sure if I can see much difference in weather conditions and pitch conditions affecting play - thoughts? Have played on Pro and Amateur.
On dry pitches there is definitely more bounce - you have to pitch the ball up further to hit the stumps and it's easier to bowl nasty bouncers. If you hit cracks in the pitch then they can cause the ball to deviate as well.

In general though, I agree - the pitch conditions don't seem to affect play as much as they perhaps should. I don't feel that the ball is coming onto the bat better on some pitches, or I'm getting natural variation through seam movement/inconsistent bounce, or sharp turn on some pitches etc... The state of the pitch is an integral part of how cricket matches play out, and I feel that there is a lot of room for improvement in this area in DBC.

Users who are viewing this thread