Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

dear community

i am playing dbc14 on ps3 and would like to know how the pionts calculation done in "ODI tournament" which is non editable and come in ODI World cup of the game. I cant understand as how they do point mechaninsm as i am playing ODI world cup and if lost team gets 4 pionts and won team gets 6 but if team won 3 out 3 it bcoms 18 where system showing 16 or 14 sometimes. I cant edit ODI tournament as its not showing in dbc academy.

Can anyone help in it.

thanks

@BigAntStudios

I would like to know the answer to this question too? lol i played the world cup and lost nearly all my games but had well over 10 points in the group stage, how does it work? also when you start the world cup you have 2 points already. Any help on this would be great.

thanks.

@azkhan I don't know about the 2 points at the start thing.

But if you don't change the settings in the DBA for the tournament before you start, then you are given the same number of points for a bye (when you are not scheduled to play) as a win, which would be 4.

It seems though that they give every team in the competition 2 points every round.

It seems though that they give every team in the competition 2 points every round.

Dear Mattw,

Dont you think its bug if no one know the exact points mechanism along with how 2 points rewarded each round. can you check with @BigAntStudios, how they have done this thing.

Its almost plus 6 months since game released and no one raised this query :D

Thanks

yes I was playing career mode too and he Matthew Hillan said happy St Patrick's day to all I had that said twice I thought that was a small but nice touch.

Wait till World Poetry Day later in the week. Can't wait to hear a spot of Iambic pentameter from the boys.

Can we have richard kettleborough umpire in game? And can we have updated IPL teams as per new auctions

Hey DBC'ers,

As a new fan of the game, but a non-cricket follower, I wonder if anyone could explain how the challenge decision works, when the replay shows the ball hit LBW and would've hit the stumps, but the umpire keeps his original decision of not out.
I have attached a video clip showing what I mean in more detail.

I'm not grumbling about anything, just curious of the rules etc.

BTW I have a feeling this is the wrong thread for this question, but I wasn't sure which was the right one?

Cheers,

Paul.

Hey DBC'ers,

As a new fan of the game, but a non-cricket follower, I wonder if anyone could explain how the challenge decision works, when the replay shows the ball hit LBW and would've hit the stumps, but the umpire keeps his original decision of not out.
I have attached a video clip showing what I mean in more detail.

I'm not grumbling about anything, just curious of the rules etc.

BTW I have a feeling this is the wrong thread for this question, but I wasn't sure which was the right one?

Cheers,

Paul.

If it hits the batsman out side the line of off-stump, it can`t be given out regardless of whether it is hitting or not (Unless the batsman does not offer a shot).

Users who are viewing this thread