PS4/Xbox One Versions Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

saqidad99

School Cricketer
Getting black screen after new update. Happened twice today itself on ps4. Really losing the motivation now to continue career mode any longer.
same thing happen to me in my ps4 during career mode bowling n blimp black screen nothting must fix this issue big ant

Jmavints

School Cricketer
I started my career as a batting all rounder at 5, and I was getting at least 10 overs of bowling almost every game, bowling well. Then after like Round 7, I stopped getting a bowl. Now I'm in my 2nd season still not getting a bowl. No matter what type of game I play (first class, 50 over etc). Anyone else have this problem? And how I can fix it maybe?

hineybaby

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Has anyone had an issue with edges caught behind the wicket, so keeper, slips, gully etc...

Basically what happens is the catch is caught, bowler and fielders celebrate then nothing happens, the batsman remains in and no wicket is recorded and the game carries on.

It happened to me on the ps3 version almost every time but I hoped when I got ps4 version it would be fixed but isn't. Find it difficult to believe it's carried on across platforms.. Maybe an issue with my ps account?

Any ideas most welcome as I love the game other than that

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Has anyone had an issue with edges caught behind the wicket, so keeper, slips, gully etc...

Basically what happens is the catch is caught, bowler and fielders celebrate then nothing happens, the batsman remains in and no wicket is recorded and the game carries on.

It happened to me on the ps3 version almost every time but I hoped when I got ps4 version it would be fixed but isn't. Find it difficult to believe it's carried on across platforms.. Maybe an issue with my ps account?

Any ideas most welcome as I love the game other than that

It's a bug which has persisted too long. Should definitely have been fixed on next gen consoles though. The temporary solution is to hold off appealing for a second or so after you get the edge.

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Platform: PS4
Mode: ODI Tournament
Match Type: 12 Over ODI's
Over Count: N/A
Ground: N/A
Teams: All
Get Best: Yes
Description of issue: Starting an ODI Tournament (World Cup basically). Every team has 2 points to start with before a game is played in Round 1, which is odd. I hope this doesn't happen at the end of every round or the points will look pretty crazy by the end of the round robin pool matches. Restarted the tournament a few times trying to get rid of it and it doesn't work.

slachrummy4

School Cricketer
platform: ps4
mode: career
match type: 4 day match
description of issue: in the fourth inning my team needs 351 runs to win but the scorecard from the menu options didn't show but show " match tied" please fix this problem

NursingHomeFire

School Cricketer
Most amazing BS catch lol this weekend
I edge the ball to about 2nd slip, then keeper catches it standing at 2nd slip, wow - ok

Another issue this weekend was with online play

Player in his crease, given run out
player out of his crease, not out

hat trick denied as I bowled the middle stump out of the ground, given not out

last parts was all in the same game

format was T20
Online play

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
All of this will be in the same game , because of the bad connection between you and the opponent.

Next game you played , smooth sailing with a differetn opponent ?

All the monsters come out when the lag is high.

slachrummy4

School Cricketer
platform: ps4
mode: career
match type: all
description of issues : bowling stats of all bowlers all randomly changing and wrong in the stat menu

AL_Amin

Club Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
There's a bug on ps4 version which sometimes (actually quite frequently) prevents you from changing field or selecting next bowler to bowl as a captain of a team

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
There's a bug on ps4 version which sometimes (actually quite frequently) prevents you from changing field or selecting next bowler to bowl as a captain of a team

Then report it properly using the template

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Mode: ODI Tournament
Match Type: 10 Over ODI's
Over Count: Straight after last ball of 10th Over
Ground: Trinidad
Teams: West Indies Vs New Zealand
Get Best: Yes
Description of issue: In single player tournament. As soon as I'd just completed my innings, the game crashed on me. The error given was CE-34878-0. This exact scenario played out earlier this week after several sessions of a test match I played with a friend and we lost all the data there too.

This one is infuriating and my 5th crash since getting the game. As it doesn't seem to happen in editing, just playing, I get more crashes playing on this than any other PS4 game out there right now.

AL_Amin

Club Captain

This happened about 5 times already on ps4 in last 3 ODI series. it wasn't as common on the ps3 version as far as i can remember. wonder what prevented bigant from fixing these annoying bugs before releasing it to the new gen console?

warpfactor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Mode: Career
Match Type: County Championship (4 Day)
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occurred): Issue occurred in 3rd Innings, approx 30 overs
Ground: Lancashire Stadium
Teams: Hampshire vs Glamorgan
Get Best: Yes initially, then downloaded additional custom teams.
Description of Issue: Initiated bowling run-up. After about 2 steps, screen goes black. Crowd noise continues (see video below) and I'm able to go back to the ps4 home screen, suspend and resume the application but the screen remains blank. I try to save using the fact I know the layout of the pause menu, but nothing happens. Despite the crown noise continuing, no control input seems to be accepted. This has now happened to me 3 times within the first 10 First Class matches in career and seems to delight in happening when I've just finished a particularly good batting innings that I've not saved, in this case, my 2nd Career century, progress now lost.

Please fix this as it's incredibly annoying to lose this progress. I know I should save every few overs except you then loose the BARS data for your innings and It's great to be able to see your wagon wheel for a long innings. I was hoping the new Suspend application through rest mode feature on PS4 would mean I'd never have to Save and Exit mid-match again but while this issue exists it looks like I'll have to keep doing that. I lost well over an hour's gameplay which is really significant for someone who only has the opportunity for 3-4 hours play per week.

EDIT: I left the screen up this time in the vain hope it might recover and after about 15 minutes the PS4 closed the application and displayed the following error code:
https://db.tt/sbnkw9lG
sbnkw9lG

@fiction hopefully this will assist you in identifying and resolving this issue.

Last edited:

AL_Amin

Club Captain
Mode: Career
Match Type: County Championship (4 Day)
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occurred): Issue occurred in 3rd Innings, approx 30 overs
Ground: Lancashire Stadium
Teams: Hampshire vs Glamorgan
Get Best: Yes initially, then downloaded additional custom teams.
Description of Issue: Initiated bowling run-up. After about 2 steps, screen goes black. Crowd noise continues (see video below) and I'm able to go back to the ps4 home screen, suspend and resume the application but the screen remains blank. I try to save using the fact I know the layout of the pause menu, but nothing happens. Despite the crown noise continuing, no control input seems to be accepted. This has now happened to me 3 times within the first 10 First Class matches in career and seems to delight in happening when I've just finished a particularly good batting innings that I've not saved, in this case, my 2nd Career century, progress now lost.

Please fix this as it's incredibly annoying to lose this progress. I know I should save every few overs except you then loose the BARS data for your innings and It's great to be able to see your wagon wheel for a long innings. I was hoping the new Suspend application through rest mode feature on PS4 would mean I'd never have to Save and Exit mid-match again but while this issue exists it looks like I'll have to keep doing that. I lost well over an hour's gameplay which is really significant for someone who only has the opportunity for 3-4 hours play per week.

EDIT: I left the screen up this time in the vain hope it might recover and after about 15 minutes the PS4 closed the application and displayed the following error code:
https://db.tt/sbnkw9lG
sbnkw9lG

@fiction hopefully this will assist you in identifying and resolving this issue.

I also mentioned about this bug a few post aboare. this started happening after the ps4 patch that was released a week or two ago.

Users who are viewing this thread