PS4/Xbox One Versions Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

Has anyone been able to play more than a 5 over match online yet?

I played a T10 match the other day, got slaughtered. Something like 4/98 to 8/44. I got 25 runs in the last two overs to even make it that close. He had a REAL problem picking up my spin bowlers in the last two overs though, I think I gave up 1 run...

Is anyone else having trouble getting on the Don Academy on Xbox One at the moment. Mine says it is down at the moment, but yet it downloaded the updates etc. Was trying to do the get best and it won't access. Cheers for any help.

Getting black screen after new update. Happened twice today itself on ps4. Really losing the motivation now to continue career mode any longer.

how is the online play vs ps3

I remember having a few issues on ps3 with online play

Thanks lol

wait till u see the others I had on origin

well its NSFW lol

Just updated the game on the PS4 with the fix for the academy.
Platform: PS4
Mode: Tour Mode
Match Type:ODI
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occurred): All
Ground: Trinidad
Teams: Pakistan vs Eng
Get Best: no
Description of Issue: Speedo is showing 72.9mph even though the fast bowlers are bowling a lot faster than that.

I'm still having issues with the Academy on Xbox One. I was under the impression you didn't need gold to download get best or which ever teams you want in the Academy. Anyone shed any light on why I can't get in?

Just updated the game on the PS4 with the fix for the academy.
Platform: PS4
Mode: Tour Mode
Match Type:ODI
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occurred): All
Ground: Trinidad
Teams: Pakistan vs Eng
Get Best: no
Description of Issue: Speedo is showing 72.9mph even though the fast bowlers are bowling a lot faster than that.
Is this the maximum speed you are getting?

Mode:online
match type:test match
Platform:ps4
Issue:bowled given notouts.fours given six.the bowler keep on changing sides randomly..

Issue:bowled given notouts.fours given six.the bowler keep on changing sides randomly..

I can confirm this, it happened in our match. lol. each had a 4 that was given as 6. both have bowled the other without the wicket falling, and then we opened up to be bowled so that the previous one happens, but still no wicket given :lol.

Bowlers changed sides quite often by themselves.

I can confirm this, it happened in our match. lol. each had a 4 that was given as 6. both have bowled the other without the wicket falling, and then we opened up to be bowled so that the previous one happens, but still no wicket given :lol.

Bowlers changed sides quite often by themselves.

Welcome to the world of DBC online! If Big Ant manage to fix the online bugs, which are way too frequent, it would make DBC as one of the best sports based video games. Unfortunately the online bugs reduce the online mode, which lends longevity to a title, to a hit or miss experience.

For online matches, a match in the 'Hosted Matches' section always has the incorrect overs in that game. For example, if it says 1 innings, 20 overs, 1 day and you select it, you end up playing a 5/5 match.

Users who are viewing this thread