PS4/Xbox One Versions Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

Does anyone have any idea of when patch #3 will be out?

Not yet, although there is apparently a patch in with Sony for the PS4 right now, that is supposed to be just a fix for the problem with the Don Bradman Academy. At this point in time it is unknown when the larger "Patch 3" is to release.

Platform: xbox one
Mode: career
Match Type: 4 days
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occurred): When bowling from the black building end.
Ground: Lancashire Stadium
Teams: Surrey v Yorkshire
Get Best: No
Description of Issue: Game runs very slowly and stuttery when running in to bowl and in delivery stride. It's perfectly fine when bowling from the other end. I have tried to use the xbox capture studio but its very poor sound is way out of sync and picture isn't good at all, and does not capture the stutter at all... Very strange. It has happened as well at other stadiums too but can't capture it.

Platform: PS4
Mode: All modes
Match Type: All
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occurred):
Ground:
Teams:
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: On most tournament screens for bowler stats it doesnt show individualstats but rather every player has stats like 312/1253759 which I guess is overall how many wickets or runs have been taken?

do I need to say anything? 4k for this?
5b6OMcw.jpg
1SDxeq2.jpg

Mode: All modes
Match Type: All
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occurred):
Ground:
Teams:
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: On most tournament screens for bowler stats it doesnt show individualstats but rather every player has stats like 312/1253759 which I guess is overall how many wickets or runs have been taken?
This

Hi

Just to echo Dolfin's post from a few pages back:

Mode: Career
Match Type: County
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): When bowling, don't remember over count
Ground: Can't remember
Teams: Happened in two games
Get Best:
NA
Description of Issue: During two seperate matches, when I was bowling the screen suddenly turned to black (as if the TV had a power cut, no sound or vision). Was able to press the PS button and close the application but couldn't re-enter the game (black screen) to save. I wasn't able to save as had no visuals. Had to quit out via the PS button and restart the match. It happened after an extended session, 4 hours or so.

I don't know if the following is a bug, but it certainly looks like one! if not I'd appreciate members pointing me towards the right discussion :)

This just happened to me on my first ever game on the PS4.

Was playing a "Test Match" between Kent and Warwickshire. Managed to get through their innings and bowl the out for 200 or so. Then about 6/7 overs into my reply the screen went black. I had sound but no picture. Sounded like the game was going on in the background, I hit pause and tried to save from memory of what buttons you press (I know, desperate), but no joy.

As much as it saved me from a hiding (I was 16/6) I'm a bit disappointed I didn't even get to finish my first ever game!

Is there any way for me to get the win, when an online opponent has left the game ? I see I can save the match, but he left after offering a forfeit, so I don't think he will be coming back to finish the game.

Is there any way for me to get the win, when an online opponent has left the game ? I see I can save the match, but he left after offering a forfeit, so I don't think he will be coming back to finish the game.

If your online opponent has forfeited the game, you should get a win by default and don't have to do anything. Problem is when folks rage quit and you don't get a win. The game's inbuilt logic to determine a win or 'Calculate Result' is broken as I haven't had a win while chasing a total of 7 and I was 6/0 in a 5 overs match. Looks like the 'Calculate Result' expects folks to play out 75% or so of the match to determine the winner but quitters go away way before that stage. Last week I had a score of 60 in a 5 overs game and my opponent was 17/1 after 2.5 overs and quit, and I didn't get an option to calculate the result in order to get a win.

If your online opponent has forfeited the game, you should get a win by default and don't have to do anything. Problem is when folks rage quit and you don't get a win. The game's inbuilt logic to determine a win or 'Calculate Result' is broken as I haven't had a win while chasing a total of 7 and I was 6/0 in a 5 overs match. Looks like the 'Calculate Result' expects folks to play out 75% or so of the match to determine the winner but quitters go away way before that stage. Last week I had a score of 60 in a 5 overs game and my opponent was 17/1 after 2.5 overs and quit, and I didn't get an option to calculate the result in order to get a win.

Yeah, I get that. I was chasing a good score, but got 25 in the first over, and he offered a forfeit. Now, I don't see this as something that I "have to" accept? it's only 1 / 2 more overs, and it's over anyways.

Yeah, I get that. I was chasing a good score, but got 25 in the first over, and he offered a forfeit. Now, I don't see this as something that I "have to" accept? it's only 1 / 2 more overs, and it's over anyways.

If a person "forfeits" the match and the game ends, you get the win. However if your opponent sends you a "forfeit" request, you will need to accept the same from the in-game menu. If you don't and the opponent quits later (most probably rage quit), you are out of luck and don't get the win.

If a person "forfeits" the match and the game ends, you get the win. However if your opponent sends you a "forfeit" request, you will need to accept the same from the in-game menu. If you don't and the opponent quits later (most probably rage quit), you are out of luck and don't get the win.

Damn, that's what happened. I really felt he could stick it out for another over or 2. lol. Well, guess I'm accepting the forfeits as soon as they come in future.

People mostly like dominating others rather than playing competitive cricket online, so if you are like 7/2 in 2 overs they will complete the match as they get the feel that you are weak at the game, but if you recover yourself after 2 overs with say 30 runs in those 2 overs, you can surely sense a quit from a random person....Most of the rage quit IMO happens when they are chasing but are really behind the required run rate....

Has anyone been able to play more than a 5 over match online yet?

On PS3 I've played T10 and T20 but must say that 5 overs match is my preferred online mode as it doesn't take too much time. A T20 takes almost 1.5 to 2 hrs, and even a T10 can sometimes take up to an hour or so.

Users who are viewing this thread