PS4/Xbox One Versions Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

The sooner the better , its bad when u get someone out then this issue happens and then the batsmen goes on to score a big total!

Does this happened to anyone batting ? or is it just when the user bowls ?

I loved playing this game on xbox 360 but i dont know when i upgraded my console and started playing it on xbox one it has so many glitches and the gameplay is not at all smooth please big ant help us with a patch and plz smoothen d gameplay and the framerate

This happened to me twice this morning before work. Tried again now and still happening; can upload a video if you like.

Platform: PS4
Mode: Don Bradman Academy
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: I've downloaded the best rated teams from the academy online which worked fine; followed by a few individual players as free agents to add to sides later which also worked fine. I've then tried to download some other teams not already in the game (Hong Kong, UAE, USA so far) and something strange is happening every time. I search the team I want, find the one I want and push Triangle to save copy. The 'Save Team' box with the spinning arrows comes up, and then less than a second after the "downloading teams..." message pops up everything disappears off the screen except for the black hexagon background and the face of a player from the team I'm trying to download. It isn't frozen, because the player and background rock from side-to-side as they usually do, and the background music still plays (up until the end of the track; it wont cue another one)... but nothing else happens. The only thing I can do is push circle, which makes all the graphics and menus (and music, if the last song ended) pop back up; although when I go check 'Team Manager' for my newly downloaded team it isn't there.

Help/suggestions? :)

This happened to me twice this morning before work. Tried again now and still happening; can upload a video if you like.

Mode: Don Bradman Academy
Description of Issue: I've downloaded the best rated teams from the academy online which worked fine; followed by a few individual players as free agents to add to sides later which also worked fine. I've then tried to download some other teams not already in the game (Hong Kong, UAE, USA so far) and something strange is happening every time. I search the team I want, find the one I want and push Triangle to save copy. The 'Save Team' box with the spinning arrows comes up, and then less than a second after the "downloading teams..." message pops up everything disappears off the screen except for the black hexagon background and the face of a player from the team I'm trying to download. It isn't frozen, because the player and background rock from side-to-side as they usually do, and the background music still plays (up until the end of the track; it wont cue another one)... but nothing else happens. The only thing I can do is push circle, which makes all the graphics and menus (and music, if the last song ended) pop back up; although when I go check 'Team Manager' for my newly downloaded team it isn't there.

Help/suggestions? :)
There are some issues with the academy on PS4. They should get resolved in a few days.

Hi

Just to echo Dolfin's post from a few pages back:

Mode: Career
Match Type: County
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): When bowling, don't remember over count
Ground: Can't remember
Teams: Happened in two games
Get Best: NA
Description of Issue: During two seperate matches, when I was bowling the screen suddenly turned to black (as if the TV had a power cut, no sound or vision). Was able to press the PS button and close the application but couldn't re-enter the game (black screen) to save. I wasn't able to save as had no visuals. Had to quit out via the PS button and restart the match. It happened after an extended session, 4 hours or so.

I don't know if the following is a bug, but it certainly looks like one! if not I'd appreciate members pointing me towards the right discussion :)

Match Type: County, P40; I simulate the T20 games so don't know about those.
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): When bowling, all counts
Ground: All grounds
Teams: NA
Get Best: NA
Description of Issue: No doubt this will be put down as an issue with my bowling, but I'm not getting any edges at all from the CPU. My career guy is a medium-fast all rounder, and in about 2600 deliveries in year 1, he's got a total of 4 edges. No exaggeration. I'm not referring to edged and caught, just edges. Surely even if I was bowling absolute junk, this figure would be higher? I have been playing defensive fields, but recently have set aggressive fields and bowled out and inswingers, and hardly ever get an edge.

Thanks folks, great job on the game!

Platform: Xbox One
Match Type: P40
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occurred): 1st few overs in innings when batting/ When bowling was around 30 over in second innings
Ground: Not sure
Teams: Surrey v Can't remember 1st one day game in career.
Get Best: No
Description of Issue: These may not be issues as im used to playing this on high end pc so might be because of that. Input when batting feels very slow. game stutters when bowlers in delivery stride (when batting) And alot when releasing the ball when bowling. I've tried recording gameplay through the xbox one but its not very good quality. It was late in the days play say about 4:30ish or later everything felt very stuttery. Maybe the new lighting thats been added not sure. As new game i'm batting at 11:00am and seems fine it's much better than last game in the late afternoon.

Edit*

Game is running smoother after 1st match. When i 1st started up the game menu's were very slow but all okay now after a few games.

Last edited:
There are some issues with the academy on PS4. They should get resolved in a few days.
Great to hear a fix is coming so soon. Thanks for all your hard work. Should we be looking out for a game update or is it something that will be fixed in the background?

Does big ant have an xbox account I can share an xbox clip to? I have a clip of some of the crowd popping behind the bowlers arm I mentioned earlier but it only seems to let me share it to my friends xbox live accounts

Does big ant have an xbox account I can share an xbox clip to? I have a clip of some of the crowd popping behind the bowlers arm I mentioned earlier but it only seems to let me share it to my friends xbox live accounts

If you have a onedrive account (hotmail) you can upload it there then upload to youtube... ive done that in the past for fifa clips :)

Mode: Tour
Match Type: Test
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occurred): Multiple times
Ground: Lancashire Stadium
Teams: Eng v Aus
Get Best: Ish
Description of Issue: If controller disconnects during a match, once reconnected no inputs are registered. Have to save and quit and reload to resume playing.

Mode: career
Match Type: one day
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occurred): Multiple times
Ground: not sure
Get Best: yes
Description of Issue:
sometimes I run 3 runs yet the commentary and score only register one run. I also have this recorded on my smart glass so I'll have to try and find a way to upload it this weekend. I think it has happened when pushing Y (dive) when the non strike is already in his crease and it seems to cancel the 2 extra runs. The video I've got has the fast forward bug that xbox recording sometimes has but you can still clearly see my players run 3 runs and then the score only advance 1 run. It happened to me multiple times during that match but I had not seen it happen before

Ok I think I've done this right

this clip shows some of the crowd movement behind the bowler, not as extreme as I've seen (I thought I had more clips but can't seem to find them, I've had the stadium actually look like it's tearing if i also moved on the crease) but should give you some idea of what I mean.

The second clip shows my team on 150 runs, I then take 3 runs but the score only moves up to 151.

I did notice something the other day. Not sure if this occurs on the PC version, but the shadow moves in a slightly stuttered way across the outfield and pitch. It will suddenly jump a few inches (on the field) to its new position. Looks strange, but never noticed it while playing on the PC. In fact, you may notice it in the video above this post. Around the 21-24 second mark, just above the on screen scorecard, you can see the shadow suddenly move up a bit.

My id is drake_payne and I have been playing this game since its launch on ps3 and now on ps4....i play only online mode and i was (maybe still am) in top 5 online leaderboard in ps3 and now on top in ps4 online leaderboard so i know almost everything about online gameplay.....ps4 is slightly improved version of ps3 but here i am facing the same bugs and glitches that were present on ps3 before 2nd and 3rd patch....gameplay is smooth and everything is playable and enjoyable but there are some bugs which needs your attention to make this game almost perfect,i know its not possible to get rid of all the bugs and glitches so i request you to make only two improvement if not many....

1) Clean Bowled not given out. The frequency of this bug has increased in last 3-4 days. I have to take on an average of 15 wickets to make the opponent all out. yesterday i clean bowled my opponent 5 times on first 5 ball but none of them were given out. Just imagine how frustrating would that be. (Its not because of my internet speed or anything i use one of the best isp available in my country and i got ping around 25-28 ms)

2) Run out issues. People are taking easy single and doubles even though the ball is in the hands of fielder. Direct hit happens only 1 out of 10 times. Keeper's reaction time is very slow after collecting the ball.

Please consider these issues in your upcoming patch....

Mode: Online
Match Type: Five5, T20 (the only we've tried so far)
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Pre-match
Ground: All grounds
Teams: Any
Description of Issue: Been playing quite a few online matches with a mate, and whenever we setup the session we always select the novelty umpires that we want. However, when we actually get into the match and play the umpires are never the ones that we have chosen. At first I thought it was possibly because I hadn't downloaded those particular umpires but I've got them now and it doesn't make a different who sets the game up or what kind of match we chose.

Users who are viewing this thread