PS4/Xbox One Versions Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

Ross can you give us an eta on when we will be able to download teams on the PS4

A few weeks may be a month or so :)

You must be joking, makes the game unplayable for me, surely they can fix this quickly been like this for a week or so.

You must be joking, makes the game unplayable for me, surely they can fix this quickly been like this for a week or so.
According to the game's Facebook page, a patch was submitted to Sony to fix this a week ago today. Normal time to live for ps4 patches is apparently 10 working days so hopefully within a week.

Posted on BigFooty as well but putting in the official thread here.

Platform:
PS4
Mode: All/Cricket Academy
Match Type: All
Over Count: N/A
Ground: N/A
Teams: N/A
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: See image below. Colouring of the glasses is way too bright. The darkest you can get anything is a light grey. All colours below are set to black, but setting them to navy only results in bright blue, etc.
eb4RNuB.jpg

I m playing on ps4 I wanted to play t20 match ... So i went to custom match n played with a guy before starting match i clearly read he sat a twenty match but when match starts its was 5 over match...... This happens all the time.... I played like 5 custom matches online all of them were showimg its a t20 match but i end up playing 5 over match
This is because the host can change the no of overs in the 30 seconds that are given for team selection

This is because the host can change the no of overs in the 30 seconds that are given for team selection

Been looking for a game online in custom matches, all of them say 20 overs, and as soon as I join the game, it's 5 overs. lol.

Trying to find out from the folks if they change it. But I had about 5 different hosts where it says 20 overs, and it's 5 when joining. Luckily I can just leave before we start playing.

Been looking for a game online in custom matches, all of them say 20 overs, and as soon as I join the game, it's 5 overs. lol.

Trying to find out from the folks if they change it. But I had about 5 different hosts where it says 20 overs, and it's 5 when joining. Luckily I can just leave before we start playing.
That's an already reported bug across all the platforms so Patch#3 hopefully will solve that...

While playing in two players as a play-1 I am unable to see the names of the fielding positions, while player-2 is. Kind of makes it difficult to bat. This is on PS4.

Last edited:
Weird bug in the academy when looking at umpires. Notice the sponsor on their hats. Incidentally, not sure where to change that.

Platform: PS4 & PS3
Mode: All
Over Count: N/A
Description of Issue: When a ball is hit near to the boundary rope and slows to a stop, or is stopped by the fielder. The fielder can sometimes stand up, pivot around to face the in-field (ready to throw) and as he throws he places his foot on the boundary rope creating a four.

Platform: PS4 & PS3
Over Count:
N/A
Description of Issue: When a ball is hit near to the boundary rope and slows to a stop, or is stopped by the fielder. The fielder can sometimes stand up, pivot around to face the in-field (ready to throw) and as he throws he places his foot on the boundary rope creating a four.
Happens a lot, if you have the control for fielding then press "tap back" trigger to make him slide the ball in and pick it up after he comes in....

Might or might not work as we usually use semi assist field..Might be possible on full manual field...But they need to rectify this in Patch...

Platform: PS4
Mode: casual
Match Type: 50 overs
Over Count:
Ground: Sydney
Teams: pak vs zim
Get Best:
Yes
Description of Issue:sometimes it doesn't respond to my shot...
But today game stucked and i can't do ananything...i made a video but how to upload it.

Over Count (Match Overs + When Occurred): N/A
Ground: All
Teams: Any
Description of Issue: When I select to display the team score as runs/wickets the game also changes the bowler statistics to runs-wickets. Bowler statistics should be wickets-runs whichever way round the batting score is displayed.

Mode: Online
Match Type: Five5, T20 (the only we've tried so far)
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Pre-match
Ground: All grounds
Teams: Any
Description of Issue: Been playing quite a few online matches with a mate, and whenever we setup the session we always select the novelty umpires that we want. However, when we actually get into the match and play the umpires are never the ones that we have chosen. At first I thought it was possibly because I hadn't downloaded those particular umpires but I've got them now and it doesn't make a different who sets the game up or what kind of match we chose.

This is a Known Bug since day one .

Will hopefully be fixed in the Fabled Patch No. 3

Users who are viewing this thread