PS4/Xbox One Versions Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

For online matches, a match in the 'Hosted Matches' section always has the incorrect overs in that game. For example, if it says 1 innings, 20 overs, 1 day and you select it, you end up playing a 5/5 match.

Yeah, rather host your own game, or arrange with someone to play a certain amount of overs. We have been playing T20's, 1 days and test matches lately.

Last edited:
Not sure if this type of instance has been posted before.

Mode : Online (happened with @zafar1993 as well)
Match type : Test and T20 (so far)
Platform : PS4
Issue : Bowler starts his run-up on a different pitch ? :lol

Yeah, rather host your own game, or arrange with someone to play a certain amount of overs. We have been playing T20's, 1 days and test matches lately.

That's great to know, I'll be up for it once I get a little better :) Also, you could do a mini tournament maybe before the WC ends maybe if there are enough people who may be interested?

I absolutely hate it when the fielder dives and pushes the ball over the boundary rope, even though it wouldn't have reached it anyway. Hope there's a fix for this.

I absolutely hate it when the fielder dives and pushes the ball over the boundary rope, even though it wouldn't have reached it anyway. Hope there's a fix for this.

Have you tried pushing/holding in the R1 button, when he dives for the ball? He will hit the ball back in-field.

Have you tried pushing/holding in the R1 button, when he dives for the ball? He will hit the ball back in-field.
I feel it works only on fully manual field , because I have also tried doing that on semi assist but he just doesnt get it back in the field, but he does do it if it well before the boundary line so sometimes it feels like that ball is meant to go for boundary regardless of what we do....Its like only catch is assigned for us to do in semi assist field...

Mode : Career
Match type : 4 day
Platform : PS4
Issue : Bowler

The bowler changes from over to around from around to over the wicket when bowling every ball
this gets annoying very quickly

Does anyone else have that glitch with the incorrect bowling stats? Its really starting to annoy me...

Platform: Ps4
Mode: Career Mode (Offline)
Match Type: Four Day
Over Count: When Career Player bowls.
Ground: Melbourne Stadium
Teams: Victoria Bushrangers vs SA Redbacks
Get best: Yes
Description: Sometimes when my career player starts bowling, the screen just turns black.

Last edited:
Platform: PS4
Mode: Career
Match Type: Career
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): random + when career player bowls
Ground: Any
Teams: South Africa or my career team vs Any
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: 1) Screen goes blank while playing - crowd noise can still be heard
2) When the umpire gives a batsman out caught behind - somehow he still gets to bat on and it doesn't show that a wicket has been taken, even after the AI discuss to review - no review takes place, the summary come up, showing the runs and who caught the ball and who the bowler was - happens when i use my career player (career player is bowling)

Users who are viewing this thread