Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Surprising selection of Negi. Akshar has played some international matches and he is quite familiar with the conditions & pressure handling situation. Dhoni has once again brought a player from CSK. He has started a new trend of promising the players of CSK to give them the chance in national team. Almost all the players of CSK are capped.

There are far better players avialable for selection from domestic circuit. I don't know why the hell Vinay Kumar didn't get a chance. He has been phenominal with the bowl in the past 2-3 Ranji trophies. He has been the leading wicket-taker for the past 4-5 season of domestic circuit for Karnataka. He has even played some international matches overseas.

Manish Pandey in T20 squad and replacement to Virat is a bit of relief. He is very good timer of the ball and can cause damage just like Virat does.

I'm not sure how this experiment ought to be. Lets see how this goes and how many players get a chance in WT20 through this experiment.

Givemeahug786

School Cricketer
Negi is far more better batsman than Axer,negi 's
selection right coz India's nagging problem of
Death over,

Indian team either 225 for 1 or 275 for 3 in the 44th over never reaches 250 or even 309, this is fact.you need batsman who can hits four rather than wait for the last over.
Negi also has outstanding record in Delhi state (under Captain Gambhir) plus IPL . I watched him plays, who scores very fast in death over plus both westindies and Nz already select their
World20both includes 3 spinner so I bet India wants to prepare for the 3rd.spinner too, their option are Amit Mishra and herby plus youvraj and raina also available besides jadoo and Ash.

Nz have BMac's brother,Sodhi and Santner while westindies includes narine and badree plus 2 more spinner plus batting allrounder because Marlon can not bowl.I wish oz includes
Lyon,boyce ,okeffe plus maxi handy sometime.I believes Narine hot favorite for bcci now, so he can officially bowls

Givemeahug786

School Cricketer
IPL Connection saves Sunil n.i am glad WESTINDIES included Gayle, pollard and Dwayne bravo for world 20/20

Givemeahug786

School Cricketer
Well back to original subject
First game at PUNE 7.30 pm. (19.30 IST)
February 9th , 2016
1st .t20i India vs srilanka.

PokerAce

Banned
Surprising selection of Negi. Akshar has played some international matches and he is quite familiar with the conditions & pressure handling situation. Dhoni has once again brought a player from CSK. He has started a new trend of promising the players of CSK to give them the chance in national team. Almost all the players of CSK are capped.

There are far better players avialable for selection from domestic circuit. I don't know why the hell Vinay Kumar didn't get a chance. He has been phenominal with the bowl in the past 2-3 Ranji trophies. He has been the leading wicket-taker for the past 4-5 season of domestic circuit for Karnataka. He has even played some international matches overseas.

Manish Pandey in T20 squad and replacement to Virat is a bit of relief. He is very good timer of the ball and can cause damage just like Virat does.

I'm not sure how this experiment ought to be. Lets see how this goes and how many players get a chance in WT20 through this experiment.

I think Negi ticks the right boxes. He can bowl as well as Axar and can hit a few blows lower down the order. He can bat much better than Axar could. As for CSK link, I dont think its fair to not pick a player simply because he is from CSK. If he ticks the boxes, he gets in.

Vinay Kr, I know he has done well in Ranji's but he has been given chances for the national side an has not impressed. 30 ODIs is not a small sample size, and having played 31 Vinay Kr. has very very average numbers. I am not sure he gets in ahead of Bumrah and Nehra for T20s. As for Bumrah he just has to be fast tracked into the test side.

As for Manish Pandey I was surprised he was not part of T20s in Aus. He easily gets in the side. Its hard for Rahane, but the only way Rahane gets in the side is if he opens ahead of Dhawan, which is not happening after Dhawan's show in Aus.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
This will be an interesting series to watch in the absence of Virat - Man in form. Although, India have someone like Virat who can bat at no. 3. Manish is quite similar to Virat in all the aspects, in terms of batting, fielding etc…

I prefer Manish over Rahane. Rahane is a good player. The only drawback is, he needs time to accelerate while Manish is capable of accelerating instantly.

It'll be interesting to see whether Dhoni picks Negi or Pandya in playing XI. Negi can be handy in terms of bowling as he is a spinner. Dhoni no longer need a medium-pacer in Indian conditions. So it is likely that he goes for Negi rather than Pandya.

My playing XI will be:

:bat:Shikhar Dhawan
:bat:Rohit Sharma
:bat:Manish Pandey
:bat:Suresh Raina
:ar:Yuvraj Singh
:wkb:M.S. Dhoni :c:
:ar:Ravindra Jadeja
:ar:Ravi Ashwin
:ar:Pawan Negi
:bwl:Ashish Nehra
:bwl:Jasprit Bumrah

Plenty of bowling options for Dhoni. Batting department is quite strong and all are capable of turning the game within an over or two.

Hope this series goes well for India ahead of Asia Cup & WT20.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Lanka won the toss and are bowling. No surprise that the winning captain chose to bowl first.

Rahane in for Kohli in the Indian side.

Saroj padhy

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
What a debut match for Rajitha.
Love to see a youngsters playing like this.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Wow what a bowling from Srilankans. Suddenly Indian batsmen find it difficult when the ball is moving. Haven't been able to adapt to the pitch it seems.

Saroj padhy

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
This is your team India . Lol[DOUBLEPOST=1455029935][/DOUBLEPOST]This is your team India . Lol

Users who are viewing this thread