Sri Lanka tour to India (Feb 2016)

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This is your team India . Lol[DOUBLEPOST=1455029935][/DOUBLEPOST]This is your team India . Lol
As if no one has a bad day. And yes, this is our team India and I am proud. Team India just crushed Sri Lanka in WC semis today. Yes, that is also team India.

grkrama

National Board President
we need 120-130 here and there will be a game on[DOUBLEPOST=1455030149][/DOUBLEPOST]
As if no one has a bad day. And yes, this is our team India and I am proud. Team India just crushed Sri Lanka in WC semis today. Yes, that is also team India.

atleast india still produces bowling wkts

Saroj padhy

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
Yeah U19 team.
one of the finest team.
They deserve to play as team india instead of those gully cricketers playing right now.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Yeah U19 team.
one of the finest team.
They deserve to play as team india instead of those gully cricketers playing right now.
Ok. Gully team ? This is the same team which won 3-0 against Aussies.
According to you, who should be in team?

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
LOL wow. Short ball troubles return, on Indian wickets .. its good though. They need to get a couple of embarrassing losses out of their systems, which have always happened to us - better do it now than during the big tournament.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
The irony of that post is before that Saroj Padhy had India's national flag on his profile, talk about a hypocrite who changed his flag cause India was losing. :D

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Wow. I can't argue with 6 year old.

101. Very impressed with Sri Lanka.

greymatter776

Panel of Selectors
India
Mumbai Indians
Profile Flag
India
Good bowling by inexperienced Sri Lankan attack.They did made maximum use of the assistance they got form the pitch.But 101 seems to be not a bad score given the pitch.The collapse did help us discover Ashwin the all rounder.I suggest next time when we lose a wicket or two in cluster,send Ashwin in,not just because his wicket matters less than pure batsman,also because he seems to absorb pressure better.

Also well done to pitch curator.He did managed to prepare a good competitive pitch that is rare nowadays.[DOUBLEPOST=1455032267][/DOUBLEPOST]
watched.
A batsman without brain.
In that sense you would call Sehwag brainless as well,but I am sure you would be the only one to do that.

Users who are viewing this thread