End Game Contract Killer Mafia I - End Game - Mafia Wins (asprin)

This kinda clears CK as the other CK wouldnt know there was a spoiler in the role PM, it's kinda blurring the lines of the standard mafia rules though. Now that the door has been opened I'll say I'm a Bodyguard.

Lynch Jack Ryder - let's see if the whole 'Vote the vip' was a scumslip.[DOUBLEPOST=1498686477][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw, for all the lies I spewed travelling bit is true, but I'm here and settled in, so not as unable to post as I may have said.
Good to see you come out in the open and as your earlier post states I tried to cover it up and play partner in crime but with no help from our fellow bodyguards. I had similar plans but knew it'd backfire.

Unlynch

I agree what FP was doing and had a similar plan. To all the bodyguards, post any fake name of the VIP, if someone matches the real then he is the CK. But just not target him staight up, wait for a while, give different reasons and lynch him.
That strategy will make it very easier for the killer to catch the VIP.

That strategy will make it very easier for the killer to catch the VIP.
Any strategies? I doubt that either JR or CK are the killer, they have been acting quite weirdly.

Any strategies? I doubt that either JR or CK are the killer, they have been acting quite weirdly.

At least until I can work out if he would have known someway else, I'm kinda clearing CK for reasons already stated.

And don't forget JR is the one that claimed mafia, as mafia, in your game. I'm working from memory, but JRs early game here is much as his early game there. In JRs case I don't think playing weirdly is a town tell...[DOUBLEPOST=1498725750][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think a lynch will only move this game forward.

Thanks for that captain obvious :p

My views on everyone

FP - had strong suspicion on him, but he knows about the spoiler in the PM, so he is a bodyguard 100%
Villain - played normally, nothing that points to him being the CK
asprin - no evidence of scummy play, but he usually stays a bit quite when he has a PR, so still a little suspicious
swacker - not much to say about him
JR - big suspect imo. Has been acting weirdly the whole game
surendar - accused me of acting weirdly by missing some stuff, but did not take into account me knowing about the spoiler
AliB - almost always went with the flow, stayed in the shadows a bit. Still not cleared 100%

FOS : surendar

FP - had strong suspicion on him, but he knows about the spoiler in the PM, so he is a bodyguard 100%
In my opinion, up until your post that revealed information about the "spoiler", it would have been a great tactic to out the killer. But now everyone (including the killer) knows about it. So I don't think a player should be cleared solely on that basis (i.e. a player knowing that the PM contained the spoiler)

JR - big suspect imo. Has been acting weirdly the whole game
JR actually was the first one to stay with his lynch on FP even after he fake role claimed. This tells me he already knew who the real VIP was. In other words, he could be a bodyguard or VIP. Still, can't be cleared off completely.

AliB - almost always went with the flow, stayed in the shadows a bit. Still not cleared 100%
Agree with this one. He seems to have settled down well and isn't standing out at the moment.

In my opinion, up until your post that revealed information about the "spoiler", it would have been a great tactic to out the killer. But now everyone (including the killer) knows about it. So I don't think a player should be cleared solely on that basis (i.e. a player knowing that the PM contained the spoiler)
Yeah, but as soon as we started talking about it, the killer could have pretended that he knew about it as well. Don´t agree with this one.

Unofficial lynch count

Fake Passport (2) - swacker, Jack Ryder
Jack Ryder (2) - Fake Passport, CerealKiller
Not voting (4) - asprin, Villain, AliB, surendar[DOUBLEPOST=1498731354][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah, but as soon as we started talking about it, the killer could have pretended that he knew about it as well
My point exactly and hence I'm saying one should not be cleared as bodyguard only because he knew there was a spoiler in the PM.

Don´t agree with this one.
Don't agree with what? You seem to say the same thing that I was referring to.

FtR - I'm not claiming the spoiler as town cred, I called CK as town for it, I was claiming the text colour as I knew spoiler wouldn't work.

I wonder what will happen when even after PE sets a deadline, a lynch majority is not reached.

Whoever has majority or if a tie randomised?

^ On an unrelated note, @Jack Ryder , when quoting someone, could you perhaps (if it's not tedious for you) put the entire sentence instead of a word or two? It makes it hard to get the context if you don't do so.

Users who are viewing this thread