End Game Contract Killer Mafia I - End Game - Mafia Wins (asprin)

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Nice of you to piggy-ride on someone else's analysis so that you won't have to give your "non-existent" reason for lynching me. Well played :clap

Who says I did? I let that open for interpretation. You either believe it or you don't. Now, can we discuss about the "little hint" that you dropped in your last post?
It was pretty obvious, wasn't it?

About the hint which I dropped: the VIP/most if not all bodyguards will get it while you're still struggling which again makes me think you're the one.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Ok. Nothing I say is making a difference. So I might as well reveal what I think you're referring to. It was CK's post.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Id be happy voting either JR or Asprin. Asprins had the case built against him so I present, the case against JR:

Judas, I have been hearing the word a lot this.
This is neither here nor there, but this could be a soft claim. Judas was the disciple that betrayed Jesus in the bible. JR last game spent the time saying he was mafia, when he was, he claimed ingame. In isolation this is a scrappy reason, but I wouldn't put it past him.

I don't think there is anything to defend as both the first lynch is a random one and the other was from you to build pressure but to be pressurized you need to be scum which I am not.
So my Random vote
LYNCH Fake Passort
The very definition of not a random vote since I voted for him in RVS. And if he acknowledges that, why didn't he vote for Villain, who placed the second vote?

Im still calling that as saying more about him than me. (See post for full context)

My Lynch still says.
This was in a minute or two of my claim. He saw through it, which is fair enough. Don't town him based on solely this, it would be very easy as the CK to say that, remember as the CK he could take the shot later. Had the next few posts been 'FFS FP' then he could still have taken the shot.

I think it is a well thought plan.
He claimed VIP. hoping we will lynch him and reveal the real VIP who he will assassinate.
Im suspicious of this reasoning. Others made it to but how would a fake VIP claim make the real one stand out? I don't think anyone here is stupid enough to go 'wait a sec ... I got the VIP' which is basically what he is saying what I would, as CK, hope would happen

So you are confirming you are the VIP?
If yes, Lynch him.
Thats almost worth quoting twice.

If he is role claiming I am sure the VIP and Bodyguards know the real VIP.
Why would someone who is a BG/VIP phrase it like that?

I never played his game though.
See the post for context. He did play the game and it was the one I was referring to. This was me saying that JR playing weirdly is a town tell is not necessarily true, saying dont discount it type thing. It was a very 'soft' post to get defensive over.

Jack - if you think I'm CK construct an argument against me. Explain how my actions make me the CK, explain how my claiming VIP would have drawn out the actual VIP etc. Good luck :)
He never did. (Nor I him, until now)

In amidst of this chaos my second suspicion is looking like a confirmed mafia but I don't have anything to fight him though and I don't believe anyone will blindly trust me and lynch him.
I was his 'first' given he cleared me, why hold back? Did he have anyone? Was this an excuse to try to appear townie without committing to anything that would put the focus on him?

Because everyone else except of AliB looks like Bodyguard to me.
Kudos to bodyguards though, we have been playing well. We have done the right amount of shake up.
Whoa, where did this Ali thing come from? Couldn't get anywhere with me or then Apsrin so tried a new target?

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
I've known FP for quite some time now and am familiar with how he plays his game. The move that he made was so erratic that it took me (and let's be honest, everyone else) by surprise. I've known him as someone who would never jeopardize a game to such an extent. And that is exactly what I had wrote in my first post.
Thankyou, I think!
Im trying different play styles, my early analytical self was great as town, an absolute useless play as scum. The overly emotional isn't me either. Last couple of games I've tried screwing with the setup moreso than anything. I at about 8 Mafia games and still trying to develop a playstyle. Bordering the scum/town line is what im going for at the moment to see if that works. I can say that now that Im cleared town :)

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Agree with @Fake Passport - It has to be JR or Asprin.

In Asprin's case( including his defense ) - He being uncertain remains as solid reason. He has stated couple of instances where he stated clearly he went for neutral answers to confuse the killer. It is less convincing because FP's claim has already confused the killer and town during that time, and hence adding neutral answers to existing confusion at that time is less convincing defense in my standpoint.

In JR's case - He has gone for 3 members till now, FP, Asprin and AliB( I missed that AliB's switch completely till I saw in FP's case ) but he has not provided any solid reasons to support his claim.

His last reply to asprin stating my analysis for his claim against Asprin - it is fishy. That AliB's switch was done for no reason, and staying strong against Asprin after his own statement "everyone else except of AliB looks like Bodyguard to me", is not sounding logical in any angle. So far, 3 people(CK, FP, Asprin) have been asking JR to provide the reasoning of his claim but no solid reasons yet.

@AliB or @CerealKiller - your thoughts too? Who should we go for today? I am happy to put my vote in direction of what we want to do as a unit.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Unfortunately, CK won't come back.

I see that JR is simply going after people without giving a solid reason whereas asprin's hesitant on making decisions. Maybe lynch both on each day?

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
CK won't comeback. But I don't want to replace him or mod kill him. He will still continue this game as a sleeping player.

With 7 alive, it takes 3 for majority...

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
It is less convincing because FP's claim has already confused the killer and town during that time, and hence adding neutral answers to existing confusion at that time is less convincing defense in my standpoint.
Fair enough. I did what I thought was a good strategy. I can't fault you for not finding it reasonable.[DOUBLEPOST=1499140278][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lynch Asprin
That's the hammer.

I'm sorry, I was the bodyguard. I need to work on my convincing skills.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Ouch it's JR then! PE, start the day 4.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
My bad.[DOUBLEPOST=1499145792][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ouch it's JR then! PE, start the day 4.
Why not FP? He just seems to be lynching based on others opinion and the way he hammered is so scummy. Maybe he got the colour code from somewhere and luckily it matched? Has to be between him and JR.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Lynch: Jack Ryder

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
This is neither here nor there, but this could be a soft claim. Judas was the disciple that betrayed Jesus in the bible.
If you read the write-up you can see "Judas" was in the write-up and that day only I heard the word Judas somewhere else hence posted that.
JR last game spent the time saying he was mafia, when he was, he claimed ingame. In isolation this is a scrappy reason, but I wouldn't put it past him.
Can you link me the game as I don't remember any game I played like that.
The very definition of not a random vote since I voted for him in RVS. And if he acknowledges that, why didn't he vote for Villain, who placed the second vote?
I randomly decided between you and Villain.
Im still calling that as saying more about him than me. (See post for full context)
That doesn't make me mafia though.
This was in a minute or two of my claim. He saw through it, which is fair enough. Don't town him based on solely this, it would be very easy as the CK to say that, remember as the CK he could take the shot later. Had the next few posts been 'FFS FP' then he could still have taken the shot.
Fair enough.
Im suspicious of this reasoning. Others made it to but how would a fake VIP claim make the real one stand out? I don't think anyone here is stupid enough to go 'wait a sec ... I got the VIP' which is basically what he is saying what I would, as CK, hope would happen
Not completely stupid but we are completely forgetting type of people like we forget the spoilers or the number of lynch required to hammer in the same vein someone could forget mafia can still assassinate after being lynched. I should have played there differently though.
Why would someone who is a BG/VIP phrase it like that?
Because I don't want to out myself as a confirmed Bodyguard or Vip as it would help the mafia in singling out the members.
See the post for context. He did play the game and it was the one I was referring to. This was me saying that JR playing weirdly is a town tell is not necessarily true, saying dont discount it type thing. It was a very 'soft' post to get defensive over.
I never played a game modded by AliB.
This was me saying that JR playing weirdly is a town tell is not necessarily true, saying dont discount it type thing. It was a very 'soft' post to get defensive over.
They were like 3 people who were saying I was playing weird hence my'defense'.
He never did. (Nor I him, until now)
Because I cleared you after the whole color saga.
I was his 'first' given he cleared me, why hold back? Did he have anyone? Was this an excuse to try to appear townie without committing to anything that would put the focus on him?
Asprin was my second.
Whoa, where did this Ali thing come from? Couldn't get anywhere with me or then Apsrin so tried a new target?
I was replying to Cerealkiller Post about why I was thinking Asprin is CK. I made the mistake by not including his name in my reply. The correct reply would have been Because everyone else except of Asprin and Alib looks like bodyguard to me.
His last reply to asprin stating my analysis for his claim against Asprin - it is fishy. That AliB's switch was done for no reason, and staying strong against Asprin after his own statement "everyone else except of AliB looks like Bodyguard to me", is not sounding logical in any angle. So far, 3 people(CK, FP, Asprin) have been asking JR to provide the reasoning of his claim but no solid reasons yet.
Read the above statement.
Whenever President Evil confirms your death I will PM you the reason I went behind you.
Ouch it's JR then!
Definitely not.
Because everyone else except of AliB looks like Bodyguard to me.
Kudos to bodyguards though, we have been playing well. We have done the right amount of shake up.
This post has brought me a lot of trouble so I will give the reasoning behind it.
I made the mistake and forgot to include Asprin there and brought in AliB because he is not looking like Bodyguard/Vip to me and thought maybe he could clear some air.
But instead of clearing the air he just started targeting me.
Great, you've been against me in every game, keep it up
I went against him in Federal Mafia where he was Serial Killer.
I see that JR is simply going after people without giving a solid reason whereas asprin's hesitant on making decisions. Maybe lynch both on each day?
This looks like to me he just want to clear out the field.
Lynch: Jack Ryder
reek of desperation.
If Asprin turns out to be Bodyguard I think we should move against AliB.
If you still think I am the guilty one, then I am sorry I can't help the game in our direction anymore.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels

Users who are viewing this thread