End Game Contract Killer Mafia I - End Game - Mafia Wins (asprin)

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Bummer. This changes things.

I will not even bother responding to JR, well because it's not worth my time. Show me how I'm not a bodyguard and maybe I will make the effort. Things like "playing from sides" and "not looking like a bodyguard" isn't gonna cut it.

Lynch: Jack Ryder

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
I would like to hear @AliB 's response to this post.

And also would like @Jack Ryder explaining why he thinks @asprin is the CK
No I ain't trying to go after everyone, it's just the situation where I tried to get swacker, he was weird with his attitude, and I see you've been trying to do the same.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Because everyone else except of AliB looks like Bodyguard to me.
Kudos to bodyguards though, we have been playing well. We have done the right amount of shake up.
Great, you've been against me in every game, keep it up. And please elaborate why you think I ain't a BG? Please enlighten us.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Ok. Here's a theory. As far as I'm concerned, my reads are as following:

CK - Confirmed BG because of spoiler gate
surendar - Confirmed BG because of color code spat
FP - Confirmed BG because of verifying the color code
swacker - Confirmed BG by the mod

That leaves us with me, Villain, JR and AliB.

I know who am I, and I know who the VIP is. So that leaves us with two suspects - one BG and one killer.

If everyone works out their final two this way (no need to reveal who the final two are because that will give the killer an opening) and lynch their target among the two, we might get lucky today itself.

What do you say?

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea

I know who am I, and I know who the VIP is. So that leaves us with two suspects - one BG and one killer.

If everyone works out their final two this way (no need to reveal who the final two are because that will give the killer an opening) and lynch their target among the two, we might get lucky in this day itself.

What do you say?
This definitely helps the assassin too.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Surprised to see Swacker come out as a bodyguard.

Going through my rough analysis in my previous post: Asprin sounds the weakest, he only confirmed what Cereal said(which wasnt as strong as the colour code thing) plus the way he tried to play very safe by not lynching is something only a confused CK would do. Lynch: Asprin

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
But why? You keep saying "XYZ looks like the killer to me", but can you give evidence?

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
I don't believe I should give reason why everybody looks like Bodyguard and help the Assassin in ticking them off.
Actually I'm asking only about me. If you think I'm killer, show me.
Asprin sounds the weakest, he only confirmed what Cereal said(which wasnt as strong as the colour code thing) plus the way he tried to play very safe by not lynching is something only a confused CK would do.
That's not consistent. I've lynched about three times i think. And I'm not the only one who has that number of lynches made. if that's the criteria for judging me, please go back and see if you find more with the same number.

And I would be happy to provide proof with respect to the PM. Sorry FP, I know you're against such things, but I need to clear myself here.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
No I ain't trying to go after everyone, it's just the situation where I tried to get swacker, he was weird with his attitude, and I see you've been trying to do the same.
But why not earlier.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I also felt that Swacker would be our CK, especially while reading those delay posts of PE by Asprin - I though CK was given his last chance before game over to choose his target. Surprised in seeing to go other way.

I have already cleared CerealKiller and FakePassport yesterday, have formed ISO of other people below. I will take some time to go through these instead of jumping to rapid conclusion.

Received.

We still have 2 to confirm their roles. Until then the game cannot start, can it?

What's RVS?

What is up with FP thanking each and every post in this thread? An opportunity to read between the lines?

What do you mean by "generate"?

Lol, the lynch reasons are cracking me up.

This might get me into trouble later on but just to pressurize Jack a bit more,

Lynch Jack Ryder

Hammer? With my vote, he gets to 3 votes. And the last time I checked, 3 != 5

I would have understood this if I was the 4th vote, but cmon really?

PS: I will be out until almost the day end. So do not consider my silence as my guilt :D

This seems strange on so many levels. If you're busy, which we can all agree is a valid reason, you could have simply asked PE to replace you given that we have a reserve in place in Yash.

Is this your attempt at making the game move forward?

And why would we reveal who the real VIP is if we know he is lying?

Perhaps that is exactly what he wants everyone to do.

Unofficial lynch count

Jack Ryder (2) - Fake Passport, asprin
Fake Passport (2) - Jack Ryder, CerealKiller
surendar(1) - swacker
asprin(1) - surendar
Not voting (2) - Villain, AliB

Well, the fact that the killer hasn't made his move suggests that he doesn't buy FP's claim. That or he hasn't logged in yet to see the latest developments that have happened in the last 10 hours.

If that's not role claiming then what is?

I can neither confirm nor deny that.

The only persons who know whether FP is lying or telling the truth are the bodyguards.

If FP is telling the truth, we must read into the reactions since the killer will be in a blind spot.
If FP is telling a lie, then the bodyguards already know this. In this case, the question is whether we can afford to lynch a bodyguard (in case FP is trying to out the killer) for the greater good?

Well, I believe him now. He did mention the "spoiler" part which the killer wouldn't have known up until CK's post revealing that stuff.

Did you just admit to doing the same thing that CerealKiller did (missed reading the spoiler part)? What you do mean by "just re-checked"? You missed it the first time around?

In my opinion, up until your post that revealed information about the "spoiler", it would have been a great tactic to out the killer. But now everyone (including the killer) knows about it. So I don't think a player should be cleared solely on that basis (i.e. a player knowing that the PM contained the spoiler)

JR actually was the first one to stay with his lynch on FP even after he fake role claimed. This tells me he already knew who the real VIP was. In other words, he could be a bodyguard or VIP. Still, can't be cleared off completely.

Agree with this one. He seems to have settled down well and isn't standing out at the moment.

Unofficial lynch count

Fake Passport (2) - swacker, Jack Ryder
Jack Ryder (2) - Fake Passport, CerealKiller
Not voting (4) - asprin, Villain, AliB, surendar[DOUBLEPOST=1498731354][/DOUBLEPOST]
My point exactly and hence I'm saying one should not be cleared as bodyguard only because he knew there was a spoiler in the PM.

Don't agree with what? You seem to say the same thing that I was referring to.

I wonder what will happen when even after PE sets a deadline, a lynch majority is not reached.

^ On an unrelated note, @Jack Ryder , when quoting someone, could you perhaps (if it's not tedious for you) put the entire sentence instead of a word or two? It makes it hard to get the context if you don't do so.

Guys who are lynching me, care to elaborate? What does playing from sides mean?

Quite odd for FP to simply join the bandwagon. And the less said about swacker, the better. No reason from him absolutely.

Well sorry that I'm not as smart as you. It might have seem obvious to you but I needed confirmation to make it obvious.

Also, the first quote is about questioning Villain about the same thing that he found difficult to believe in case of CerealKiller.

The second quote is a request to JR to quote the entire message. He often quotes a part of the entire sentence and being on mobile, it becomes difficult to get context of the quote. How is this even a reason to lynch me?

The third quote again is asking for clarification from AliB.

The fourth quote is a response to your query to FP on whether he is role claiming or not. I know he was claiming to be VIP and hence I posted that. Correct me if I'm wrong, I've been under the impression that "role claiming" means "claiming to be someone in a game" and in FP's he was claiming to be a VIP.[DOUBLEPOST=1498906053][/DOUBLEPOST]As far as I'm concerned, I don't see one single valid reason from you. You just seem to target me our of nowhere.

Why would he? What part of information will be put up as spoiler for him? Or is it that you know the killer has a spoiler in his PM because you're one.

So if I stay quiet, I'm not helping town. And if question, I'm anti-town?

I quoted you for exactly that reason. He WAS role claiming but you kept asking FP the same thing repeatedly. Hence I responded to you with "If that's not role claiming....". What are you even getting at here?

So I cant defend myself now? What do you think will happen if I don't? Someone else will raise the point that I'm silent even after all the accusations.

And since you brought up the topic, I can say this in my defence - if I were the killer, I wouldn't be bothered to defend myself since the writeup suggests that it is in the killer's interest that he gets lynched.

The last I checked, increase is a positive word. So yes, it will benefit him.

Makes sense. I thought the bodyguard should be alive too. Alright then, go ahead. One for the team.

Although a great observation, I am hesitant to vote just on that basis. Color code might be different but it could be a genuine mistake. Because as far as I know, when you copy paste colored text, the color doesn't carry over and you have to do it manually.

Well, I was mafia in that game. So can't really confirm it.

I'm now starting to believe that Villain might be right about swacker. He seems to be start off with a random lynch at the start of each day. If I remember correctly, he did that with FP first and now with me on day 2.

But since it won't get to majority given that the day would end in less than 2 hours and I will be lynched off, I urge townies to keep an eye on him for the days to follow.

All the best.

Scratch that. FP's vote changes things.

Lynch: swacker

We can worry about that if the game doesn't end by today. I've a feeling that it will.

Hmm..I gotta admit. Not the reaction I was hoping for.

Swacker, why did you lynch me all of a sudden and that too immediately after PE put up the deadline? It seemed like something struck you out of blue and you found big enough reason to lynch me.

I'm asking this again because the reasons you gave earlier shouldn't have warranted a lynch. Suspicion, sure but lynch?

It is important to know because it looked like FP and JR were looking for someone to take the initiative and followed suit right after your vote.

FP made it clear that he was joining the wagon whereas JR again seems to have been struck by asprin phobia and made it a point to go after me no matter what.

So your vote became all the more deciding factor.

I saw PE online earlier and he didn't end the day. So perhaps there is an extension on the cards. This is your chance to defend yourself.

Swacker, still dont find them conclusive. The part I'm not getting is how being aggressive (and I don't agree I've been that either but for argument's sake let's go with it) is a tell tale sign. I reiterate that it might have been obvious to you but I believed in confirming it first.

I would really be surprised if you are a bodyguard. I reckon it's over. PE taking some time on the writeup suggests to me that he is writing the final play.

Bummer. This changes things.

I will not even bother responding to JR, well because it's not worth my time. Show me how I'm not a bodyguard and maybe I will make the effort. Things like "playing from sides" and "not looking like a bodyguard" isn't gonna cut it.

If everyone works out their final two this way (no need to reveal who the final two are because that will give the killer an opening) and lynch their target among the two, we might get lucky today itself.

What do you say?

How come? That's why I said don't reveal the final two.

Can play, thanks. :thumbs

Got it, thanks. Interesting setup!

Good activity is a must in this game, hope everyone will be active enough.

My random wild guess @Fake Passport or if we go by usernames @CerealKiller

I think we need to put some pressure votes to get this forward? Ideas?

One vote won't put any pressure when it takes five to reach a majority.

Not trying to sound anti-town here but this seems the only way to go honestly. I've an habit of being lynched being town so please don't get me on this as I'm just trying to take this forward.

That'd work in the favour of the killer, he gets enough time to have a read on people.
FOS: CerealKiller

What if he slips? We can't rely only on him tbh.

Yes I think few here might be inactive due to Eid tomorrow, I also don't think we'd reach a majority against him as we have no evidence at all. I've just lynched him just to put some pressure and might unlynch based on his defence if any.

Fair enough :thumbs

That sounds a bit fishy but taking it as a joke for the moment not forgetting it though.

For the moment, Unlynch: Jack Ryder

About you it was merely a joke as Jack said while FP was just a random guess.

Why not mate? :) I guess it's okay to make a random guess/joke? I think there were few others who did the same as well but you seem to question me only

Fair enough! :thumbs

Just as Jack said this sounds like an strategy to get the VIP out of the dark. Why would you claim to be a VIP when it's game over if the CK gets you?

No sugarcoating can help now, think we lost this. :facepalm @Fake Passport You should've asked for a replacement rather than spoiling it for us

lol yeah should've used something different which could help differentiate the two.

About FP, I think we should give him some time to come up with why did he actually do that knowing VIP revealed = game over at any point in the game.

FP has been acting very weird honestly but I'm still not convinced to lynch him. It's strange how and why did he role claim this early. He's too experienced to play the dumb card which is why I think either he's actually the VIP or a bodyguard trying to confuse the killer or it was his strategy as the killer.

Too confused at the moment, FP has distracted and directed all the attention to him.

Going through all these posts I realised @CerealKiller is the only one clueless about the VIP while others seem to know whether FP is the VIP/not. Big FOS on Cereal.

That's a bit difficult to believe for now honestly, I'll get back to it and would also like to know other people's opinion on it.

About Jack, his posts seemed like he knew FP isn't what he's claiming to be and hence lynched him.

I personally can't really make a decision on lynching right now. I can follow and lynch one of JR/FP based on other people's views as they're on the edge but if any of them turns town I'd be the one people would go after on Day 2.

No Lynch

I missed that point, just re-checked my PM and yes can see that spoiler thing mentioning the name. That confirms him as town.

I missed the 'spoiler part' of his post as I did not remember if the PM we had was having a spoiler with the name so I just went back and checked it. Only the spoiler thing, obviously knew the name since start.

Good to see you come out in the open and as your earlier post states I tried to cover it up and play partner in crime but with no help from our fellow bodyguards. I had similar plans but knew it'd backfire.

That strategy will make it very easier for the killer to catch the VIP.

Can't think of any for now except for casting our vote correctly as it's a must lynch day.[DOUBLEPOST=1498737654][/DOUBLEPOST]Don't see @swacker posting anything for some reason except for the usual lynch.

Only reason I find JR town is because he knew FP wasn't the VIP and so does Ali, these two are confirmed bodyguards/VIP to me.[DOUBLEPOST=1498737900][/DOUBLEPOST]
FP wasn't the first to confirm the spoiler thing, it was Asprin and then me.

Here you go,

Sorry the inactivity as I had to leave for a small weekend trip. Got some connectivity and should be posting my thoughts. Quite strange and difficult to get a read as everyone is just lynching/unlynching rapidly.

Quite lucky to not be lynched while I was away.

For now I feel @surendar seems too quiet/playing safely.

Very strange of FP to jump on and lynch Asprin. I still don't buy his Day 1 claim though. Cereal has been lynching/unlynching in each post of his, for now he's just a confused town to me. About Asprin: he was the first one to confirm the spoiler thing. Alib and Jack are pretty much town/VIP to me. Can't say much about Swacker although all of a sudden lynching Asp was strange.

Personally I'd go for one of FP/Surender for the day.[DOUBLEPOST=1498918008][/DOUBLEPOST]Just noticed a lynch against the VIP, obviously can't point it out for now just hope all the bodyguards got him.

Alib and JR: Both knew FP wasn't the VIP.
Cereal: Posted about the spoiler part.
Asprin: First to confirm spoiler thing posted by Cereal.
FP: Colour code he posted is correct.
Surendar: Confirms the code.

Only guy left is Swacker, I haven't found him scummy but we seriously have no options left. Lynch: Swacker

I personally feel we shouldn't have revealed things given to us in the PM as that's not how we should be playing this but since it's done already we can't do much about it and just move forward using it as a path.

Surprised to see Swacker come out as a bodyguard.

Going through my rough analysis in my previous post: Asprin sounds the weakest, he only confirmed what Cereal said(which wasnt as strong as the colour code thing) plus the way he tried to play very safe by not lynching is something only a confused CK would do. Lynch: Asprin

Judas, I have been hearing the word a lot this.

Nothing to read here just posting to confirm I have read the game has started.

Maybe he is a little bit excited.

I don't think there is anything to defend as both the first lynch is a random one and the other was from you to build pressure but to be pressurized you need to be scum which I am not.
So my Random vote
LYNCH Fake Passort[DOUBLEPOST=1498403340][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lynch Fake Passport

latest

My arch nemesis I ain't a valve you can pressurize.

Definitely not.

I can say about you, your name is CerealKiller and the mafia name is Contract Killer and that's the end of it.
But his accusation of Fake Passport can be called fishy.

My Lynch still says.

I think it is a well thought plan.
He claimed VIP. hoping we will lynch him and reveal the real VIP who he will assassinate.[DOUBLEPOST=1498540862][/DOUBLEPOST]
after getting lynched. or he is just a bodyguard hoping the mafia is a fool and jump on him seeing he claimed to be VIP and waste his one shot.

So you are confirming you are the VIP?
If yes, Lynch him.

I am asking whether he is role claiming or was the post in jest. If he is role claiming I am sure the VIP and Bodyguards know the real VIP.

I can't control what you think, so do what you think is right.

I was confirming before making any move.

LYNCH Fake Passport

It's vote for you not VIP.

I think a lynch will only move this game forward.

I never played his game though.
I don't know why people are seeing my game play weird when I have been playing firm from the start.
I am ready to take one for the team, maybe it will help.

Will try.

I have two people on suspicion, One is Fake Passport and the other one I can't name now.

So he doesn't know he is on the suspicion list and play safely.

Can you do the same for me?
I will do yours when I will find time.

That's the point I know he is not the VIP hence asked others to lynch him.
UNLYNCH.
In amidst of this chaos my second suspicion is looking like a confirmed mafia but I don't have anything to fight him though and I don't believe anyone will blindly trust me and lynch him.[DOUBLEPOST=1498805325][/DOUBLEPOST]And thanks Swacker at least you see what I saw and don't claim I am acting weird.

If this game would had 2 players as mafia we both have been lynched because we were helping each other.

LYNCH ASPRIN[DOUBLEPOST=1498896597][/DOUBLEPOST]He has been playing from sides.

It is not necessary that getting lynched will always be good for the Traitor that is you.
This will be last post till the deadline as I am going to stay with the lynch as I completely believe Asprin to be the traitor.[DOUBLEPOST=1498910430][/DOUBLEPOST]
my last post*
forgotten to add if you think you are one of the bodyguards or VIP you should not have any problem with getting lynched as you can still win this as long as the VIP survives and the Lynch will definitely make it easier to nail the Mafia in this case which is you.

Its more likely assassin used his one shot and hit or miss.
Asprin might have got the VIP correctly I assume.

Lynch Asprin
He is the only one who doesn't look like bodyguard to me.

Kudos to bodyguards though, we have been playing well. We have done the right amount of shake up.

This definitely helps the assassin too.

Confirmed.

Lets not hurry, we need to wait for everyone's OP to get the first scummy clue.

I tried tried to generate a random scum and it turned out to be slacker, its completely random but it is.

random.org generator.

Damn, this autocorrect.

And what was that, can you elaborate or link me to it?

I agree but the VIP should and probably will play like a bodyguard to confuse the scum.

Yeah, you're right but we've been so far so good. We'll need to wait for @Jack Ryder to come online at 2AM or maybe he won't consider it being Eid tomorrow? If it turns out to be like this then?

Eventually, I won't be active in the former half of the day...

I'll add my name to it.

What's going on? I just don't buy FP's claim.

Lynch: Fake Passport

All the bodyguards know who is the VIP, so its fair and square that FP isn't the VIP but why is he claiming to be?

1. He is the CK.
2. He wants to be killed.

Lynch Stays

Lynch Fake Passport

Unlynch

I agree what FP was doing and had a similar plan. To all the bodyguards, post any fake name of the VIP, if someone matches the real then he is the CK. But just not target him staight up, wait for a while, give different reasons and lynch him.

I thought this as well. Let's put that down.

I see Jack behaving in such a bizarre way. He seems to be totally clueless of what he is doing.

CK is facing issues logging in, so what to do for that?

Any strategies? I doubt that either JR or CK are the killer, they have been acting quite weirdly.

I see, he's been saying to lynch FP as he knows that FP is faking, maybe that's why he said lynch him?

Every bodyguard knows...

Swacker seems to not know. Let's lunch him.

Lynch: swacker

Don't you guys find it scummy that swacker didn't know that FP was actually faking. Lynch swacker

Why? Why not swacker?

@CerealKiller I'm referring to this. We all know who is the VIP, BUT HE IS ABSOLUTELY CLUELESS.

Unlynch.

So now I want the reason from people who jumped on asprin.

CK is is increasing the scum in him as he is posting to much in frustration, he lynched me, for what? Because I lynched swacker and asked others why they are going after asprin.

FOS: CerealKiller

It someone's to die for sure, Lynch: swacker.

Whatever, but I'm suspicious of you from the start.[DOUBLEPOST=1498980916][/DOUBLEPOST]So I guess, it's already the hammer.

Great, you've been against me in every game, keep it up. And please elaborate why you think I ain't a BG? Please enlighten us.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
It's time to hit the bed. I'll keep track of things tomorrow if alive.

Users who are viewing this thread