Ashes Cricket Media Discussion

Pat

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Does anyone know how the following shots were played in the video above (i.e. controls/input for playing the shots)? They look new to me and would love to know...

Reverse slog: Played at 1:27 and 1:54 in the video above
Slog - Played at 2:12 in the video above

They look new because of the animations but the slog sweep and reverse slog sweep existed in DBC 17 too as far as I remember! And probably the power of those shots has been tweaked as well similar to the precision shots which are little more powered than the previous version!

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
They look new because of the animations but the slog sweep and reverse slog sweep existed in DBC 17 too as far as I remember! And probably the power of those shots has been tweaked as well similar to the precision shots which are little more powered than the previous version!

So are they lofted sweep and lofted reverse sweep shots played by pressing R1 and L2 buttons? If yes, they seem to go a lot squarer than sweep/reverse sweep shots in DBC 17 and that's why they looked new to me beside the animation, which is amazing by the way.

Pat

International Coach
So are they lofted sweep and lofted reverse sweep shots played by pressing R1 and L2 buttons? If yes, they seem to go a lot squarer than sweep/reverse sweep shots in DBC 17 and that's why they looked new to me beside the animation, which is amazing by the way.

Along with the buttons (L1 for unorthodox and L2 for lofted) you can also control the direction using the right thumb stick. Making it point towards mid-off while executing the reverse slog sweep results in what happened in your linked video.

riteshagl

County Cricketer
Requested video of this super over from mazd94's Live PS4 Broadcast Plus extra content Credit to Mazd94

While Aus are bowling the field is up due to powerplay? Is this a bug? When Eng are bowing their is no powerplay.
I dont think it should be a powerplay in superover

azkhan

Club Captain
Part 2 Coming Up Soon.

I can't believe this rubbish. So now you are playing games with people to find bugs in the video? For God sake :facepalm and we have one post already finding one???? Congratulations you have won a copy ea cricket 2018 :clap:facepalm

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
I didn’t see any update in Facebook or Twitter recently.

Wondering if @BigAntStudios PR campaign is affected after physical copies of the game is released 4-5 days prior to the actual release date in some parts of the world.

Users who are viewing this thread