No Requests Cricket 19 Academy Creations

Munkeymomo

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Great work - it seems only Sussex and Durham need to be updated kit wise as Durham dropped the Jets franchise at the end of last season of course and the new logos need doing for the crests. I will try and do what I can when I get the chance - trying to get my 12 year old lad off the PC is like Mission Impossible (he’s too busy modding Skyrim!). I intend to look at what needs updating Minor Counties related too and at least reupload/share what I did in Ashes Cricket last year as they seemed fairly popular thankfully ☺️

I've done the new Durham logos, will upload them asap

Alright, I have shared all the English Domestic teams under my username, these teams pretty much include correct identities, correct kits (as far as I know), correct player names and updated rosters (although a couple of players are missing). Only stadiums and player faces haven't been done.

These teams had already been created by an anonymous person, but I noticed some errors so I corrected things throughout the team identity, removed and added a few players in the rosters and tweaked/added some things on the kits (missing logos, white pads etc.)

Credit of course goes to the original creator of these teams, keep in mind I haven't shared Sussex though as their kits haven't been done so if anyone could help out with that then it would be greatly appreciated. Cheers and enjoy! :p

Yeah I saw some absolute legend had all the logos for county kits from last season up (plus badges etc). Tempted to focus on faces for now and just keep all of last seasons kits.

stephencox32

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@Munkeymomo great stuff! Thanks very much!

Yeah I saw some absolute legend had all the logos for county kits from last season up (plus badges etc). Tempted to focus on faces for now and just keep all of last seasons kits.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

I love that they carried over. Took me ages to get those all right. Doing them again would have killed me.

stephencox32

County Cricketer
I love that they carried over. Took me ages to get those all right. Doing them again would have killed me.
I feel the same about the Minor Counties stuff too - I bet @wasteyouryouth feels the same too after I badgered him a lot last year when I couldn’t get some of the logo’s right and he came to the rescue!

stephencox32

County Cricketer
88F0A701-1686-4474-83F1-2915EDD92F2A.jpeg I’m trying to create the logo’s for the University teams I did last year based on the one above for Cambridge. The other University sides affiliated to the MCC academy have this logo with their name underneath (Leeds Durham Loughborough Oxford and Cardiff). I can’t get the logo small enough (less than 40kb) to upload - would anyone like to try please? Thanks

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England

Think faces are my preference too right now, as kits can be made anytime by other users

Munkeymomo

Panel of Selectors
Think faces are my preference too right now, as kits can be made anytime by other users

Still want to finish my scenario teams too though. How did you get on with the Lanky faces?

D

Deleted member 193590

View attachment 221593 I’m trying to create the logo’s for the University teams I did last year based on the one above for Cambridge. The other University sides affiliated to the MCC academy have this logo with their name underneath (Leeds Durham Loughborough Oxford and Cardiff). I can’t get the logo small enough (less than 40kb) to upload - would anyone like to try please? Thanks

here you go

88F0A701-1686-4474-83F1-2915EDD92F2A.png

stephencox32

County Cricketer
@Survivor Wow! How did you manage to do that so quickly!?? Thank you! Are you using the tool within the game to create it? (something i’m not too hot with) or using something like InkScape that I try to use? Any tips would be greatly appreciated. I’ll have a go with this template replacing Cambridge with Oxford Durham etc. Not sure how I’ll get on though! Ha ha.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Cheers mate, I agree faces are the focus point at the moment. The kits are not too much of a worry, least they're done (even if they are last seasons) and we aren't stuck with the default kits at the moment.

stephencox32

County Cricketer
2173F676-60AF-4A41-B90C-B22D357BA4AE.png
I'm on my tablet using the app photo editor,resizes things easily.
I'm on my tablet using the app photo editor,resizes things easily.
@Survivor is this the app you mean? If so, I use this all the time on other projects and never thought to use it to reduce image sizes for logos for the game. Epic fail on my part! Ha ha ha!

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Hi,

Would anyone be kind enough to do a playface for me?

Users who are viewing this thread