105th Birthday of Don Bradman

The bowling action do look very smooth from this angle. No slowing down and all.

Brilliant.

After some of the posts you put on here, how can you be embarrassed for anyone other than yourself? I've never known anyone that uses photoshop to get attention as much as you.

...Says the guy who replies to posts deliberately ignoring sarcasm/irony for a cheap dig, I really don't understand what grounds you have to comment on? Perhaps you're just going through another one of your ridiculously volatile mood swings (I mean if you just look at your previous posts, they're almost all contradicted by yourself later on) as another desperate bid for attention. Nonetheless, it's genuinely rather sad how you've taken up this agressor attitude on a cricket forum. It's not the place for this attention seeking. In future if you're feeling a lil' deprived go here.

Edit: He provided. Does that surprise me? Nay.
Edit*2: Amazing video. Everything seems so fluid. Is that the oval? Regardless stadium looks fantastic. This is going to a be very, very good way to play the game me thinks.

Last edited:
View attachment 113445View attachment 113448
Bowling action is astonishingly perfect! will anyone counter me on that?... And As it's due to the user input, the player/AI must have done a pretty good release?...
View attachment 113446View attachment 113447
Also, the fielders walking in, The wicketkeeper, the bowler rushing in to pick the ball, Its the heartbeat any real batsman would experience after defending such a fast ball...

Keeper and fielders look quite stationary to me...and a ball that was delivered at 155km/h dribbling off the bat like that? Hmmm, Im a bit concerned...

...Says the guy who replies to posts deliberately ignoring sarcasm/irony for a cheap dig

Hit a nerv when I pointed out your spelling mistake did I? You were trying to belittle someone by pointing out a spelling mistake. You failed miserably by making a mistake of your own. Therefore like many others have done before, I corrected you. Get over it.
Just because you don't agree with my posts don't make the mistake of thinking I'm "attacking" people. I vent my feelings to people's posts and I accept others criticisms directed at me. It's a forum site, we are all here to voice our opinions. If I say anything you strongly disagree with or you find offensive then pm me. (Just as biggs has) I will then explain why I made the comments and apologise to anyone offended by them.

Last edited:
Keeper and fielders look quite stationary to me...and a ball that was delivered at 155km/h dribbling off the bat like that? Hmmm, Im a bit concerned...

You sound like a lot of fun...the fielders are CLEARLY walking. Not even any question about it.

Looking great, stadium and pitch looks excellent.

Last edited:
Awesome video, thanks Ross, lovely suprise, perhaps you should do it like that every time to stop some of the ungrateful gets on here getting on your case.

I get the feeling your getting pretty annoyed with an unpatient minority on here lately, I apologise on their behalf, stick with us, its been great having you here.

No that's Mike from trickstar after he watched this video, god wait till the playsessions start.:thumbs

----------

...Says the guy who replies to posts deliberately ignoring sarcasm/irony for a cheap dig, I really don't understand what grounds you have to comment on? Perhaps you're just going through another one of your ridiculously volatile mood swings (I mean if you just look at your previous posts, they're almost all contradicted by yourself later on) as another desperate bid for attention. Nonetheless, it's genuinely rather sad how you've taken up this agressor attitude on a cricket forum. It's not the place for this attention seeking. In future if you're feeling a lil' deprived go here.

Edit: He provided. Does that surprise me? Nay.
Edit*2: Amazing video. Everything seems so fluid. Is that the oval? Regardless stadium looks fantastic. This is going to a be very, very good way to play the game me thinks.

I think he forgot his happy pills in the last few days.:clap

The ball looks like a yorker to me, and thats what usually happens to a cricket ball when you jam the bat down hard on a yorker.

Hit a nerv when I pointed out your spelling mistake did I? You were trying to belittle someone by pointing out a spelling mistake. You failed miserably by making a mistake of your own. Therefore like many others have done before, I corrected you. Get over it.
Just because you don't agree with my posts don't make the mistake of thinking I'm "attacking" people. I vent my feelings to people's posts and I accept others criticisms directed at me. It's a forum site, we are all here to voice our opinions. If I say anything you strongly disagree with or you find offensive then pm me. I will then explain why I made the comments and apologise to anyone offended by them.

You ok Duck, need someone to tease ?
Do you miss are chats or something.
I can write like this again if it makes you
feel better. It's ok the game will be out soon and
I can kick your ass all over the net, you are going to see
lot's of Ducks Mr Duck.:p

----------

Meanwhile in another office.... :p

View attachment 113450

Very funny but mate are you trying to make Biggs jealous or something.:D

Wow that video looks amazing, love the view! Really seems like you could feel the pressure out there, imagine coming out to a hat trick ball with that view and fielders around the bat, can't wait to play!

Delivery is fast and anyone picking of nits is just trying to find problems rather than actually any existing. Fine video, to be honest... I've enjoyed the previous ones more.

EDIT:

Guys, if it's bothering you just don't feed the duck...

The ball looks like a yorker to me, and thats what usually happens to a cricket ball when you jam the bat down hard on a yorker.

Yes a Yorker but a little wide of the stumps, the reason I bet why the batsman did not jam the bat down fast like in real life.

Users who are viewing this thread