1st PS3 T20 Champions Trophy- Completed

gougie

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi guys, i don't mind using Bangladesh, if your still looking to make up the numbers.

lilas11

Club Cricketer
Hi guys, i don't mind using Bangladesh, if your still looking to make up the numbers.

Welcome gougie. The more the merrier.

Akill please add other members of tourney to the your PSN friend list.

Guys let us please get started.

ThandaMilk

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Guys, jaynfcc & I have officially kicked things off with NZ vs SL at Auckland underway just now. NZ batting first are 40/0 after 5. Will post an update / scorecards after the game.

lilas11

Club Cricketer
Guys, jaynfcc & I have officially kicked things off with NZ vs SL at Auckland underway just now. NZ batting first are 40/0 after 5. Will post an update / scorecards after the game.

Awesome. Good luck both of you.

lilas11

Club Cricketer
have kicked of group A with akill India Vs West Indies. India after winning toss are batting first 94/1 in in 6 overs.

jaynffc

School Cricketer
:facepalm totally outplayed ....started off ok , but thandamilk got a massive total 239 for 6 i think , was caught out by the pitch speed, i'm used to the ball racing to the boundry once its beat the infield, anyway basically he was better than me simple as ,all out for 59 i think

only way im going to better tho playing the big boys lol ....i look forward to my next match ...

ThandaMilk

Club Captain
Group A Match 1 - SL vs NZ in Auckland

jaynffc (SL) and I (NZ) played our first game today. Thanks Jay for the match, we had a good, smooth connection which made the game that much more enjoyable.

Result: NZ beat SL by 185 runs. Scorecard below. Fullman would be the MoM for his 130 at the top of the order. Next game between NZ and SL to be played in Lanka.

Attachments

• 112.jpg
    112.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 106.jpg
    106.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 8

ThandaMilk

Club Captain
LAF & Gougie - welcome to the tourney mates. My money's already on the two of you to be in the finals!

lilas11

Club Cricketer
Group B Match 2 Ind Vs WI at Auckland

Group B Match 2 India (lilas11) Vs West Indies (akill85)
Venue: Auckland (Hosted by India)
Toss: India won elected to bat
India 279/7 in 20 overs
S Raina 101
VVS Laxman 68
C Gayle 2/68
L Baker 2/65

WI 79 all out in 9.5 overs
S Chanderpaul 24
R Sarwan 10
L Balaji 4/8
Z Khan 3/20

Result: India won by 200 runs

Note: Connection was lag free making for a great game.

lilas11 added 4 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

LAF & Gougie - welcome to the tourney mates. My money's already on the two of you to be in the finals!

I agree. Ironical that the best 2 players are representing the weakest teams. Bangladesh and Ireland start as favorites for the tournament.:D

Thandamilk great work with the snapshot of the scoreboard. Request all players if possible to provide a snapshot or else provide detailed scores. We could end up having a stats section at the end of tournament- highest runs scored, centuries scored, max. wickets taken etc.

I am also updating results and a points table on the first post.

Last edited:

gougie

Club Cricketer
Wish i had your confidence lads, i think it will be very tough to get Bangladesh through, and i will probably get some lag in all my games with the rest of my group playing out of India.
I carnt get the screenshots up, but i dont mind taking down some stats and posting them.
I will be available soon, in an hour or 2, so if anyone wants to play later let me know, and good luck to everyone.

lilas11

Club Cricketer
It is unfortunate that you are in a group where mostly everyone is from India though with the last minute addition it was the best I could manage. You are among the best I have played I am quite confident even with the lag and Bangladesh you could end up topping the group. I ll be on tomorrow around 1300 GMT hope to get a game with lonewolf, gougie or eflindor then...

I have updated points table on first post though the table looks quite shabby let me know if anyone can help me build a better table.

Last edited:
P

pcfan123

No pressure eh guys :laugh

Thanks for having me in the tourny. I will be home from work in exactly 5 hours at 8 pm CST. Anyone from Group A care for a match then?

Users who are viewing this thread