1st Test: England v Australia at Nottingham Jul 10-14, 2013

I think they're capable of chasing 311 with a player like Clarke in the team. However this is a slow wicket, difficult to score off, and if's swinging, reversing and turning.
I predicted England to win by 150 and I'll stick by that although I can see Aus getting to within 60 or so.

The highest successful chase at Trent Bridge is 284 but still i think Australia will chase this down easily :thumbs

If they can see off the new ball (specially Anderson and Broad) without losing a wicket, Aussies would have a great chance to win this. As of now it looks good for England

It looks very good for England actually! Anderson is a guy who can turn the game at any given time. Australia, have been struggling throughout the season with the bat, but I wonder what an impact Agar's innings made on other players!
28/0 at lunch. Result can be pretty much predicted as the end of the day approaches.

You are talking about England chances aren't you :p

People writing the Aussies off pretty quick. Agar's knock will have instilled a lot of confidence within the dressing room. Not to mention Hughes and Smith have got some confidence and hunger. Will be an interesting days cricket, first partnership is crucial.

from my point of view the chances are pretty high that the aussies will win this one.....69-0

If we find out what position Agar is batting at, Australia have lost.

but the aussies are having time and still 9 wickets in hand. we will see...

----------

just in this moment swannie strikes :-)

----------

oh no, did not strike

Users who are viewing this thread